Jenn's Reverie

Friday, May 06, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

For all you mama's out there, I hope you have a great day! I love my mommy! They call ME "Mami." Ay papi.


- I saw an episode of "The Contender" (Joey vs. Peter) and I cried. I think I love boxing.
- I'm contemplating letting my tongue and lip ring close.
- Vegas in two weeks from today!
- Blogger's STILL a bitch.
- Look at what Boko did! I love it! You should be looking at his stuff anyway, damnit.
- Stell, you shall remain on the slackers list, 'til you've proven yourself.
- I've been so busy training at work that it's taken away from my fucking internet time. Aint that a bitch?
- I've been so busy when I'm not at work, when I come to work it's a break.
- It's Cinco de Mayo weekend (look, Katie, a reason to drink) Viva Mexico! (I'm not from there.) Get crunked!
- What's with all the name calling on the post before last? Be nice, bitches.
posted by Jenn Doll at 7:07 AM

11 Comments:

OMG I want to get you pregnant so you can have my little weezels! Is there anything more sexy than a dark haired woman with an attitude? I think not!

9:27 AM  

I agree that Blogger is in deed a bitch because I've had to resort to all sorts of tom foolery to get my posts published also. Free shit can suck sometimes.

I hope you have a great Mother's Day yourself.

3:41 PM  

I'm holding out for season two of Ultimate Fighter. It just rocked. But, then again... I still have that dark curiosity to see Bum Fights. Have a great Mother's Day, Jenn.

7:11 PM  

Happy Mami day! Ay!!

- Never seen it.
- Hmmmm... I would say cool, but I hear they're good for a little 'oral stimulation.'
- Vegas kicks ass!
- Yeah, blooger can be an ass.
- I love it too, I will look at his stuff from now on.
- Who cares about Stell, what about me? :(
- Awwww, darnit. Imagine having to work when you're at work. How horrible.
- Ummmm... So why'd you just now complain about work? You wuss.
- Mucho Cervecas para Katie!
- Not me!

4:25 PM  

Aww. Keegan. Don't be jealous that she loves me more than you :D

That's it, I'm staging a Blogger strike!

4:37 AM  

O! Jenn! Can you tutor me on The Contender??? There's a guy that I would really like to impress, but I just can't bring myself to watch the show, lol.

7:21 PM  

Hey sugar britches, I'm not a slacker and I'm not on either list. If you expect me to marry you, you're going to have to learn to service my needs better.

8:49 PM  

Happy Mother's Day Ma! Did you get breakfast in bed? I bet Damian made you some cute-but-useful present in school and I want to hear all about it. My mom was alone until 9 pm on Mothers Day, I felt bad for her, so I called and sang to her. The sweet sound of my voice is enough to brighten anyones day.

If you like the Contender and it's about boxing (I've never seen it) then you would love Million Dollar Baby, I guanantee it.

I'll see you in Vegas! I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun! And yell a lot so everything we say has an exclamation at the end of it!

Tell that trainee to learn her shit already and leave you alone. Christ, why doesn't she just KNOW it already.

I did get drunk on Thursday, thanks for giving me the go ahead for that. Friday was "reading Day" at school which basically just means that no one has school so they can study. Pair Reading Day with Cinco de Mayo and we had a pretty drunk campus. And a pretty drunk Katie.

Yeah, no more name calling, bitches.

1:20 AM  

Okay, the mother's day post may not be the appropriate place to ask, but I keep forgetting.

Is that a lip piercing?

1:33 AM  

Oi, you're ruining my strike with your snide comments. Keep it to yourself.

2:18 AM  

happy belated mothers day!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home