Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Help A Mami Out

I'm contemplating a new name for my blog. As some of you may have noticed I changed it from "Reverie" Underneath saying, "With far away eyes" to its current. I got reverie from a song I like and the lyrics to it, moreso. And because all I'm thinking about is my vacation and my son I can't think of the damn name of it right now. Anyhow, most people ask what reverie is and simply it means dream. I was obsessed with the lyrics and that's where the blog title and url stemmed from. Oh okay, I Googled it, it's Sarah McLachlan's "Angel." Anyhow, the title now is "Jenius." Of course 'cause I'm Jenn and well you get it. My friend gave me a sticker that I have up at work that say's that. Even though Mr. Rat likes it, I'm not sure that I'm completely happy with it. Maybe I'm taking this blog stuff just too damn serious. But hey the old, "Feeding Rainbows To Unicorns" title has been changed and that was very original. So maybe you guys can throw me a bone here and tell me what you think of the new name? Should I keep the old? OR, maybe you have an idea of your own? Yeah, yeah. Who the hell am I to put you guys to work? This is Mami, say ay!
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:34 AM

13 Comments:

This one calls for a bit of creativity, of which i have naff all but i do like "Throw me a Bone", reminds me of Dr Evil.

I didnt know what your last title meant but the current one is cunning, but the text under it should say something about how super intelligent you are

4:03 AM  

My advice is to ask funnier and smarter people for a blog title, and it appears you have. So that's good.

All my genious is in my ability to steal other's.

:)

9:01 AM  

You should call it:

ONE-GIANT-PARAGRAPH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

(I kill me!)

11:22 AM  

A good name might be


INTELLIGENSIA!

Might not make sense but it is all through a book I am reading right now.

11:32 AM  

Contemplative Horror

6:06 PM  

I'll work on this; there must be something good. Jenius is a good temporary one.

Maybe something like "Pouty Looking Pierced Mistress That Will Have You On Your Knees Begging For More!" Oh, no, wait. I am thinking of something else.

8:33 PM  

The

ONE-GIANT-PARAGRAPH

line cracks me up since I have heard Mexi busting on you before with that.

10:17 PM  

Mexi's a slut.

11:54 PM  

I'm actually liking the new name. B) It has flair, style and sass. The originality is there and with Reverie, I kept thinking you were going to post daydreams. Also, maybe Blogger didn't like the name and has been messing with you until you changed it. By any other name, I'll still find myself here. B)

11:59 PM  

I would like to chime in for Jenius also. It has a nice ring to it. It's fun, smart and thoughtful all at the same time. You could add on to it if you really think it needs more.

In Jenius
Sheer Jenius
Total Jenius (you see where I am going with this right?)

I think you stepped in something good with your throw away title

1:12 AM  

Haha, yeah I'm a slut! (I was gonna follow that with "Why don't you write one big paragraph about it?" but that would have been overkill).

I think I'm gonna link you Jenn. You're cool!

6:40 AM  

I like the current title, but, when I don't feel brain-dead, I'll come up with a few ideas.

6:58 PM  

Now I have to go back to my blog, and log in again, and find the line in the html where your link is, and change it. Not the first time either!

Oh well.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home