Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Look!


Guess what I got? Yes, those two puppies! I'm excited.

On my way home from work I saw the bigger one roaming aimlessly. So I pulled into my drive way and called for her and she came tail wagging and happy as ever.

Then I take her for a walk and I see the smaller one at the neighbor's. Turns out they're giving him away. So they both followed me home. YAY!

But I miss Max. He ran away about three day's ago. I called around looking for him, but had no luck. :'( I hope he's okay.

These two little one's don't have names. Help me out! Any ideas?? They don't have to be matching either. Like Jack and Jill stuff.

posted by Jenn Doll at 6:03 AM

17 Comments:

Bevis & Butthead
Abbot & Costello
Sonny & Cher (Assuming you have a girly one (or a boy with a rock solid sense of masculinity))

6:09 AM  

I got about 7 or more of your pictures and turned them into one big collage of you but since you don't have a real email posted I can't send it to you. You go from jenn.jpg all the way up to ike jenn27.jpg and there are a handful missing here and there on your site. Haha, I'm smart!

6:21 AM  

D'Jork: It SAYS "him" and "her" in there. I've told you before, the details! Pay attention to the details!!

Mexi:SHHHH!

6:24 AM  

Those pups look hardcore.

Yah, I just fell in here from Mexigogue's blog, so, uh, blame him.

8:46 AM  

Bret Michaels and CeCe

8:51 AM  

Audio & Slave

9:26 AM  

Bonnie and Clyde

10:39 AM  

Chris (cornell) and Dave (navarro)

Frick and Frack

Alice and Dusty-I know bad plug huh.

Gargamel and Asreal-ya know, from the smurfs!

11:02 AM  

You should call them
Ike & Tina

11:22 AM  

Edge and Bono

6:23 PM  

Crockett and Tubbs?

7:25 PM  

Awww! Those puppies are cool! Seeing as I still harbour political resentment I say call 'em:

Bush (boy) and Blair (girl).

7:37 PM  

I did what I could, Jenn, to make sure they read your comment.

2:10 AM  

Pebbles and Bambam :| I don't know.

4:05 AM  

I think I've finally come up with names. Sit and Rollover. B)

11:15 PM  

i like frick and frack like alice..actually alice and dusty are great too :P

sorry bout max..i know the pain of losing a pet..keep looking..someone has him or hes at the shelter..

11:54 AM  

They're so cute! The big one looks kind of like my dog, Peanut.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home