Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

From the Cell

So here I am posting from my cell phone. Yes, I am a loser. What the hell are you gonna do about it? I'm not gonna talk about anything specific as I'm just testing this out. So you can stop reading whenever you're ready. I suggest now, but it's all you. I'm super delirious right now. Graveyard's finally taken its toll on me. That or age. I have a post ready to post, but my server or Blogger refuses to let me post and I'm spent on trying. Oh, and since I'm posting from my phone don't expect paragraphs and cry about it. Or edit it your damn self. I'll be happy to let you. Oh, and go look at Boko's blog and the piece he did the day of the explosions in London. Wow, I'm starting to wonder how much my cell will let me type before it cuts me off. Maybe I should just stop. Well, except for I'm curious. I can post pictures from my cell too. Isn't technology great? I love it, though I wish I was born in the 70's. Mushrooms are oh so fun. I mean good. Okay, I think this will let me type 'til the sun comes up so I'm gon

posted by Jenn Doll at 4:17 AM

13 Comments:

Well, I appreciate that you're posting from your phone.
I was tempted to correct the line breaks, but the giant paragraph reminds of the posts you used to make ;)

4:26 AM  

HOLY SHIT!! blogging from a phone, you are delving deep into the hole that is geekdom, beware if you go to deep there is no return, look at FGL's pic, he actualy looks like that, thats what it will do to you!

5:03 AM  

Do not. The only one here that looks like their avatar is Jenn.
So screw you Hippy.

5:12 AM  

Hahah! You guys are too funny!

Slow. But funny.

5:13 AM  

YET AGAIN: great photo!

What is a phone? Never heard of this thing... JUST KIDDING.

Did you ever read my FIFO post? I wanna see if you agree with THAT.

Kick Bloggers Ass- although your ongoing feud with it makes for entertaining reading.

7:17 AM  

Beware hidden costs of the cel phone!
My youngest daughter (turned 17 on July 5th) received a phone from us for Xmas. T-Mobile we are, since that is what daughter away at college had; her plan came from her & her boyfriend. TMI perhaps.
Anyway, it appears as though the teens of today prefer text over actual conversation.
My last phone bill at first glance appeared to be two months billing (I did pay it, didn't I?). Then I noticed the usage charges. 1255 text messages. $47.75 (she gets 300 free per month). Most sent at night. When an actual conversation is FREE. She is learning the lesson of installment payments, compound interest and having her paycheck spent before she gets it this month.
I'm a bad, mean dad.

7:22 AM  

Adrian, thank you. And where can I find the FIFO post?

Kurt, I have unlimited text messaging. I'm good. I'm a text message whore.

7:51 AM  

i'll testify to that one, mami!

10:40 AM  

You know what else is bad? I was so curious to read this post because I worked on the database which eventually became the database your cell phone is using to store all that info. :p

Ironically, I don't have text messaging myself.

4:59 PM  

Jenn!

Sorry about that. I forgot to include the link:

http://offmyblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/fifo-for-free.html

Im still a bit agitated cos some dude told me to stay outta my own country...

5:51 PM  

o my god..your posting from your cell??? you need to join bloggers anonymous dear heart..but we love you anyway we can get you..its all good.. :)

2:15 PM  

JENN: I know I barely know you, but I need your two cents on a comment GUY IN UNLV made on my post.

He claims: I should not return to South Africa and stay in Europe,(where I belong apparently) because I am potentially stealing jobs form people who live in townships.

Do you agree with this guy or not?

(In fact ANY comment will do)

4:31 PM  

Oops. The link is:

http://offmyblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/why-im-proudly-south-african.html

Cheers!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home