Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Part Deuce

A true Ninja uses all that's around him. "Mom, look an icicle!"
Watch out Tony Hawk. Soon it'll be Tony who?
One of my tattoos all glow in the dark and cool looking. Oh how I wish it would really look like that.
That's right, that's Velvet Revolver between my fingers. You see Slash and Weiland? They're looking RIGHT at me. That's also where I was sitting before I got man-handled and got better seats. Then we were on the other side up in that crowd. I remember it like it was only last week. Oh wait, it was last week.

Sharon and I at the Scorpions/Tesla concert.
posted by Jenn Doll at 9:45 AM

11 Comments:

After seeing one of the pics, all I can think of is that old stupid tv show, Kids in the Hall. (think thats what it was called). Where the guy would always say "I'm crushing your head"

1:10 PM  

Zombie Lama, I know I said I wouldn't post pictures of family 'n stuff. Don't yell at me, please!

1:20 PM  

velvet revolver baby! you said on my blog that I rock, and I'll say on yours that you rock:

you rock.

Feels good when somebody says you rock, doesn't it?

4:46 PM  

Signs, signs, everywhere ...

8:39 PM  

I so love Tesla girl..the kid is a cutie..and no one is gonna stalk him..not w/your job :)

11:51 PM  

LOL! You really need to let me get you better seats to shows, lmfao! How was Velvet? I was a huge GnR and STP fan, Velvet's decent ;-)

Scorpions, however! Hell ya!!!!! I think they got me through the 80's! "... Big City.. Big City LIGHTS!!!"

*peace sign*

j

11:53 PM  

er, I meant NIGHTS... hell I can't even remember when I last listened to em... eeps, BLASPHEMY! (well, after Klaus pretty much lost all his hair and started looking like Gallagher...)

*slaps self*

11:55 PM  

Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?

2:27 PM  

Scorps concert. Sweet. Awesome band.

5:46 PM  

You & Sharon need company?? = )

7:21 AM  

Hmm, I wonder how you got to hawaii?

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home