Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Guess Who?

Guess who tried going to bed at 1:30am? That's right, me.
Guess who lay in bed and didn't fall asleep 'til 6am? Mmhmm, me again.
Guess who woke up at 6:45am? That'd be me.
Guess who got paged into work at 8am until 12pm? Yup, yours truly.
Guess who got told when she got to work that she'd be staying until 4pm? Right again! ME.
Guess who was pretty pissed off this beautiful Saturday because now all her plans are ruined and she probably won't be able to spend much time with her son because he goes to his other grandma's tonight (which is really supposed to be Sperm Donor's weekend, but that hasn't happened in months, possibly years)? Damn, you're good at this. It is me!
Guess who's gonna party like it's 1999 tonight at two of the three Halloween parties she's supposed to attend? ME! Bring it!

I need a fucking costume. Smile pretty!

If you haven't Frap'd yourself, do it! You don't wanna feel all left out 'n stuff.
posted by Jenn Doll at 9:04 AM

14 Comments:

You'll have to go as something as sweet as you are (gags) .. okay, maybe the old standard devil, nurse, etc ... I was out partying all night last night too & my body thought it would be smart to be wide awake at 3AM, and I have been going strong ever since. I have a hot date tonight though so I really hope I can catch a nap before then so as not to appear all bored by her. Damn, damn, damn! I could also just snort a huge line of NoDoz I suppose.

10:55 AM  

Costumes?..Hmmmmm with all your ESPN and that dark hair and eyes..I see Gypsy fortune teller all over this one lol..Of course you can make her a Hott fortune teller : )

11:10 AM  

Don't stress it Jenn, Halloween is the shit, it makes everything better.

5:28 PM  

What a jenious blog....heehee!
check over at Dave's blog, I left a post dedicated to you, silly rabbit, see you in the chat room
love
mami

6:18 PM  

I'm afraid to devulge my location as it will only lead to identity theft. B) So, no sleep and going to stay up late partying. You are going to be so hurting tomorrow mor... afternoon.

6:35 PM  

I tried going to bed right after we talked too and couldn't fall asleep until 4:30. Why do you always have to get me so worked up I can't sleep?

Sorry about your work being shitty. Just bring Damian with. I'm sure he'd have a ball.

What do you mean you need a costume? I had one picked out for you already. All you had to do was order it. Or you could wear your infamous cowboy hat. For anyone else reading this comment, go back through my archives from last fall, in October or something, and see Jenn in all her cowgirl glory. It's the magical hat, the one that made Jenn and I friends. I love you Jenn. Really I do.

1:48 AM  

I Frap'd myself! That's so cool!

Send me a picture of you in your costume...you DID get one, right??

Get some sleep damn it!

~Eyes

7:39 AM  

ok, katie has a very warped sense of humor - I love it. Remind me to never piss her off.
That picture will never go away now, becuz millions of people have saved it to their harddrive.
But the cowboy hat would've definitely won best costume prizes at all, no some, wait, only jill's party....

7:40 AM  

You could go as an overworked, over tired blogger with a chip on her shoulder. (I don't really know about the chip, it just sounded good).

Have fun at the halloween parties! They are such a good time!

7:46 AM  

that's what happens when you take too much speed.

8:47 AM  

Let me guess? You oh wait you told us that already.
Happy Halloween
Dont for get to come back and cast your Vote!

11:28 AM  

Well, hopefully this weekend you can catch up on your sleep. You gonna take pics of your Halloween outfit? Hope so.

1:16 PM  

hell yeah, Don't let those work clowns rain on your party parade

2:18 PM  

WHO???

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home