Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Null & Void

I am here to inform you that I spent my day filing for a divorce. I mean, I'M NOT MARRIED!!!
Oh, man. Here goes. We all know Katie, right? Well, Katie's posted for me, as me before. Then, I post telling everyone they should know better, and blah blah blah. So, since I'd been on Hiatus, and actually was gonna stay that way for a bit longer, I'd been commenting away last night. When I got the idea of having Katie post for me. This is was the firt time I had asked her just to guest post, but she said it took the fun outta posting if she didn't get to be me. And she was right, so I let her have at it.
Now, knowing Katie as I do, I can read that post and it has Katie written all over it. Bill, you should know this! Anyhow, I read the post and thought it was really funny. Especially 'cause she's like, 'I got married. Hey, did you hear about Audioslave and 30 Seconds To Mars?"
It was all in good fun. I'm super sorry to everyone. I hope you find the humor in it. I mean, most of you haven't even heard me mention my boyfriend, it's unlikely that I'd be eloping. No, really I'm sorry. I feel bad after reading all the sincere comments. Aside from the Menace. *wink* It's been great. We shoulda saved it for April Fools day. I mean, I did after all get phone calls, text messages and emails aside from the comments about it.
GEEZ, KATIE! YOU'RE SO GROUNDED!
posted by Jenn Doll at 4:38 PM

32 Comments:

I feel like such a dope!

But, it is good to have you back, nonetheless.

5:01 PM  

Wow I wish I could post that and be done with marriage THAT easy!

Man ya got me BLAM right in the face! Paybacks ARE hell just remember

5:01 PM  

Hey, you pay Katie back! She can be reached at goddamnyoujenn.blogspot.com You see that? It's even her link!

P.S. I can't believe some of you thought I'd wear that costume. And Audioslave really IS touring with 30 Seconds To Mars!

5:03 PM  

P.P.S When do I ever talk about baseball??

Jaxe, you too, can also find Katie at goddamnyoujenn.blogspot.com

5:05 PM  

Ill double up and get you both!
I love a challenge

5:07 PM  

Raodkil, I'm not a challenge, she is! No, really.

5:14 PM  

I'm still LMAO. Just because I get her too, doesn't mean your off the hook! *stare* You are an accomplice for giving her the keys to the getaway vehicle ;-)

5:15 PM  

Damn, Katie. Always getting me in trouble.

5:23 PM  

Gee, these tatts don't come off either..



Nice one Jenn!

6:19 PM  

Whew! That was a close one. Now I can go back to my master plan of figuring out a way to sweep you off your feet. Doh, that's right I'm married. Oh, well maybe in another life. :)

6:34 PM  

Thankfully, I missed the post so it got ruined for me before I got to it. B) Otherwise, I would have cried all night for missing out on my chance. hahaha

7:16 PM  

I am invincible.

8:21 PM  

don't believe her people its just another trick... don't let her play with your emotions like this.... she's married.

9:10 PM  

Your imagination does not suck.

It just likes to sleep in.

Set your alarm, and all will be well.

[plutonic heart]

10:01 PM  

She's evil - I say we tie her up!

Well, congratulations on closing that last chapter then & I hope you still have a great day.

10:49 PM  

First Rene and Kenny now you ... what is this world coming to ...

8:21 AM  

That is a classic. It would be fun to get a hold of somebody else's account for a day and just lie away. Hmmm...

10:48 AM  

Well in that case. I'm happy that ur not married anymore!!!!

12:31 PM  

since you are not married does that mean we can f^ck now?

1:02 PM  

http://www.foundrymusic.com/lounge/displaygallery.cfm/gallery_id/225/div/lounge/gallery/lounge_gallery_AUDIOSLAVE_IN_STUDIO.html

2:49 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great!

3:14 PM  

That’s pretty funny but what’s infinitely more humorous is how many moldy males volley flirts at you when given half the chance. I love being a guy, we’re so lame.

3:25 PM  

i think the winking is a little obvious.

6:33 PM  

OHHHH MANNN JENN!
Damn! I guess this means no pictures?..I used my most mushy stuff to wish you well too...I have seen your boyfriend in photos right? Are you sure you dont want to just go for it? lol

7:37 PM  

Shit... Jenn, you had me worried. If you are married, I hope he shares ;)

11:02 PM  

HAHAHAHAHA! Had me fooled!

3:19 AM  

That was a close call, but funny none the less.

7:57 PM  

Oh, Hoagie, silly one. I never said I was important or that my readers cared, silly. That's what MADE it funny. Although, people who DO care and do know me in "real" life found it to be a prize winning achievement aka prank. That prize goes to Katie!

P.S. Did you miss the part where I didn't type that post?

8:21 PM  

Whatev -- I thought the post was cool AND funny. Because I was happy that you were married and I'm equally as happy that you're not. I'm just mostly happy that you're back! Yay!

9:47 AM  

it's just nice to know that you're still available for some midnight sessioning.

9:49 AM  

Oh thank goodness. KYour freind is a riot

12:58 PM  

Congrats on the not married thing. I can say congrats to that, right?

Rock on.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home