Wednesday, April 19, 2006
And here's a picture of it pretty much healed. The quality's not great, but it's the best I got. I just bought a video camera/digital camera/mp3 player (Sweet!). So the next pictures should be better. I should be in for an ink session this Friday if all goes well. We shall see. More than likely because I have a hair up my ass and I've had this next idea for a while. I also want to add a small star over the n and e on this tat. The lettering looks kinda jacked in the picture and I'm not sure why, but it seemed to look like that with all the pictures. The picture also does the color no justice. You can probably see it better in the first pictures. Anyhow, I love it. That makes number six, five to show for.
I'm having serious issues with tats right now. I have ideas and want more, more than anything, but with the latest ideas of getting a degree in either of the fields that I want, it's put a hault on my normal 'just run out and get inked' habit. I know that one should not be judged by their physical appearance, at least it's my take on it, but I also know that one IS judged by their physical appearance. It's a downer for me because we all know I love ink. I still have lots of places that I can get some work done and it not be seen, but, it's not the same when I've already planned out what and where. *Sigh* Anyhow, my next one will be on the thigh and/or forearm. More than likely thigh. I can't fucking wait.
P.S. Phelps LOVES tattoos. Especially mine.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Ring Of Fire
- I shouldn't say it until I do it that way I'm not a loser, but there's a huge chance I'm going to school this next semester. I'm thinking Crime Analyist or Paralegal. I'm pretty stoked.
- My son is now using the 'spare' cell I had on my account. He's freakin' 7! What the hell was I thinking?! Oh yeah, and he's pretty damn good at text messaging. It's a riot.
- My new music obsession is Thievery Corporation and I love Zakk Wylde's "Suicide Messiah." Man that song fuckin' rocks.
- As of two weeks ago I no longer feel right calling my sons father Sperm Donor. Baby Daddy, okay, but Sperm Donor, no. I'm just terrified that it'll stop and my son will be hurt.
- These past few days have reminded me just how much I despise heat. Oh, you wanna know why I'm up right now? I'm glad you asked! It's too fucking hot to sleep! Yes, the windows are open, and yes, the fan is on. Can I get an AC up in here?
- I know I never posted a picture of my last tat, but, I'll be in there next Friday for my next ink session. I can't wait!
- I watch American Idol and what are you gonna do about it? If Taylor Hicks doesn't win, I'm gonna beat up Simon what's his face.
- The Hanes commercial's for men are awesome.
- FOUR DAYS AND COUNTING! (Probably three by the time anyone reads this) TPC! Us fans aren't sure what were counting down to, but we know we're counting! FINALLY! After two years of following them! Aaaah yeah! It WILL be badass.
- I'm not listening to James Blunt right now. I swear. Dude, I don't have any music on this damn computer! Cut me some freakin' slack.
- Katie graduates college VERY soon! Katie, call me! I have some news for you! Straight jaw dropping "No fucking way!" type of news.
- There is SO much to do next month, I don't know how to act. Concerts, Spring Crawl (hell yeah!), The Taco's are coming to visit, birthdays (I know I already said this, so what?) and much much more.
- Did I mention it's too hot right now?
- Go read LordK's blog. It's wicked and then some. Just do it!
- It's Friday, get 'em in!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
It's Only After You've Lost Everything That You're Free To Do Anything
The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight.
Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes.
Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Monday, April 03, 2006
- They caught Astorga, the man alleged to have killed one of our deputy's. He's currently in Juarez awaiting to be extradited back to the US. It's a good Monday.
- I had a date on Friday. We went to Explora a hands-on science type place. Then we went to Outback where he ordered his first steak and fries meal. After we headed out to the movies and watched Ice Age, The Meltdown. It was a great date. When he gets older, my son's gonna be a lady killer.
- Someone's obsessed with James Blunt and it's not me. I swear. And so what if it was me?! Bitches.
- If you dig funk/soul type stuff, you should go listen to The Down Low Frequency (myspace.com/thedownlowfrequency).
- Sperm Donor is gradually working his way to the title of "father." It's made for a kickass past couple of weeks for my son.
- I got to hang out with my sons half-brother and step-brother. (Not really step, but his dads ex's son, or something like that.)
- My 'give-a-fuck' went out the window on Saturday and the people I was with were trying to blame the alcohol. I woke up the next morning and let them know that I still didn't give a fuck. They now understand. It's all about respect, baby. I'm a simple girl in a demanding world and if respect is too much to ask for then you're not worth my time.
- Phelps, Mexi and UNLV need to get blogspot blogs until they fix their technical difficulties. This is bullshit guys!
- May is going to kill all. Nine Inch Nails, HIM (maybe HIM in June), Cinco de Mayo, my birfday, my brothers birfday, tons of friends birfdays, The Da Vince Code movie, X-Men 3, and then some. Sweetness.
- I gotta pain in my shest and I can't breef. I'm outta here.
*Edit: HAHAH! When I did spellcheck it wanted to change Mexi to Maxi. My computer has a sense of humor and it knows how to use it.