Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's Only After You've Lost Everything That You're Free To Do Anything

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
 Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight.
Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes.
Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

posted by Jenn Doll at 8:29 AM

18 Comments:

i think i am ready to fight today...

10:01 AM  

you are so hardcore, Brad Pitt

10:38 AM  

That's Tyler Durden thanks.

11:12 AM  

Not me. I don't fight for fun. If violence ensues expect drastic consequences.

1:55 PM  

Fight Club is not about fun. If you want fun, go join a macrame club or a circle jerk. Fight Club is about something bigger than fun.

2:16 PM  

I have never seen that movie..so I have no idea about which you speak :P

3:52 PM  

I guess Dusty fights first

4:08 PM  

Do I get to see you with no shirt and no shoes?

4:16 PM  

Me, Phelps and Mexi are back now

4:22 PM  

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! ONE THE BEST EVER!

6:56 PM  

I totally just watched the movie too...hahaha

8:48 PM  

Brilliant flick, pure brilliance.

Cheers.

1:26 AM  

I have never seen the movie but Mex told me it is very good. Need to rent this tonight! Update coming!

7:21 AM  

Baby Fight Club was funnier! It was an episode of Yes, Dear where they tried to teach their kids discipline by having them fight a bully (keep in mind these kids were like 3) Totally hilarious!

10:10 AM  

Haha, oh my god Bill. You are so queer, sometimes I wonder about you. That made me laugh hard.

1:20 PM  

We are human, and thus we fight. It's on.

1:59 PM  

jenn is an appointment pansy

9:49 AM  

Call me odd, but the only good part of fight club was at the end when all of the buildings are collapsing and Ed Norton tells Helena Bonham Carter that he's at a really weird point in his life.

Other than that, I don't know - I don't know. Now, I can see why people like it... it just didn't do it for me.

That and I think Brad Pitt is about fuckin' worthless.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home