Jenn's Reverie

Friday, May 12, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE!

Not only is today your birthday but, you graduate college tommorrow!

CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm SO happy for you, even though the selfish in me wishes you were just gonna be online for
four more years telling me you have 10 minutes 'til class and you don't wanna go. Or how you 'don't wanna do this stupid paper.' And mostly how you need a beer and/or a cigarette. You're not even gone yet, nor have you ever really been 'here' but, I miss you already. More than anything, even Lolla, I wish I could be there to see you graduate and party with you after. But since I can't be, I will drink to you soon. I love you lots, Ma and wish you all the best and then some! You're a fucking awesome person. People could learn a lot about life from you. And for that I say, "Four score and ten thousand years ago!"

(P.S. Remember when you always called me JennHo and I called you KatieHo? ophelia_shes_neath_the_window & uniqueness_2001 forever, bitch.)
Here is your e-gift. The real gift will be on its way. You know I take forever to do any and everything. I know you've seen him a million times in concert, but he will always remind me of you. And I know this post sounds like you're leaving me forever, but I feel like I lived the college life I never got to vicariously through you. Dude, you were like 17 or 18 when we 'met.' I also know that this means less Katie time for me so I'm a bit emotional. Deal with it!


posted by Jenn Doll at 7:53 PM

12 Comments:

As I said to Katie earlier, Happy Birthday and Congrats on graduation.

Jenn, I know that you are unhappy. But things will get better. I will keep you in mind.

9:41 PM  

wow..a b-day and grad-day? congrats and kudos to Katie :)

11:16 PM  

Very nice, Jenn. All's not lost, since she'll still be telling you she needs a beer or cigarette. You know how poor she'll be starting out & you'll have all new fun complaints to listen to about having to work all damn day & no time for bowling leagues.

12:04 AM  

Congratulations! *Brings in balloons and flowers!*

1:48 AM  

Happy B-day douchebag!!!

6:36 PM  

all good stuff to Katie right now.

That's awesome, and a great achievement (graduating, not turning 33)..

TTOW!

10:45 AM  

Happy Birthday Katie. Congrats on Graduation!

6:47 PM  

everything goes downhill after graduating katie...

10:59 PM  

Aww lady, thanks for the post. I woulda commented earlier, but like I said our internet has been out at home since I got back. We'll still talk a lot, since its summer, and the basment won't be so cold and we got cable down here now. Ohhh yeeaaahh. Thanks for being happy for me Ma. And don't worry, I'll still be here to make fun of you when you say things like "four score and 10,000 years ago." I wouldn't miss it for the world.

12:43 AM  

this post looks like myspace comment.

strong work.

8:31 AM  

S

L

A

C

K

E

R

7:25 PM  

happy birthday. smile y'all

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home