Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, June 15, 2006

1, 2, Skip a Few

  1. I just bid for day shift. I will continue my schedule. All that bitching to waste. Damnit. At first I thought for sure it wasn't gonna be a choice and when it became one, I wanted graveyard and went for days. That's what I get for thinking, eh?
  2. My son has been taking swimming lessons. He LOVES it. He went up a level right away because he was advanced. Him and my niece both.
  3. Had I flown out this weekend to LA, I could have still seen The Panic Channel live and been in their first video. FUCK!
  4. I tried to stop cussing today, it didn't last but 30 seconds. And what?
  5. I need my next tattoo. It's been far too long.
  6. I fucking miss blogging and moreso I miss bloggers. I'm gonna spam your blogs very soon.
  7. I miss Katie. She doesn't love me anymore. She gets an Ipod and she's too good for me.
  8. I wanna see the ocean. NOW.
  9. I'm reading My Friend Leonard and it's awesome. (Yes I read, Mexi. Punk.)
  10. My leg won't stop itching.
  11. This post is L-A-M-E.
  12. Oh, and I wanna set someone's ass on fire.
  13. My friends fucking rock.
  14. I'm going back to LA.
  15. I polished my toenails black.
  16. I need a new computer and faster connection.
  17. This post got even more lame.

Ciao, bitches.

posted by Jenn Doll at 10:07 PM

13 Comments:

I used to cuss a lot in high school. Suddenly when I went to college I stopped. I have no idea why. Now when I hear it I feel like I've been poked with a needle.

I hope you get your day shift back. I know it means a lot to you.

~Jef

6:36 AM  

Next time I'm in Albuquerque visiting some family I have there, we should really hang out.

7:14 AM  

close your eyes and remember - you've seen the ocean...but it is the sound and smell of the beach i can't replicate in my mind.

7:18 AM  

I could point out tht your post was lame long before you chose to point it out, but I'm not that kind of blogger.

Day shift rocks. There's nothing like being in synch with the natural wake/sleep cycle. At least most of it.

-- david

7:39 AM  

Jef, I'll slow down on the cussing just for you! Well, actually it's just really bad lately and I don't know why. Maybe I just like to emphasize a lot? And I did get day shift back. :)

Dude, Leslie. No doubt! Welcome back to blogland, too. I hope to get back in the game here soon.

Kurt, I hear ya, but man that view is surreal.

David, your mama. Day shift is of the 'norm' to me. I'm far from the norm. Ya know? But, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

8:03 AM  

Nah nah nah nah nah nah!

I am going to the beach today & then having dinner & drinks down there to watch the sunset.

8:14 AM  

I got your nah nah!

8:41 AM  

Tatoos are for bad people. Don't be one of the bad people.

1:24 PM  

Your blogger buddies miss you too. I hope all is well, Jenn.

2:56 PM  

Donna, hold your panties. I've been a busy bee. It's no wonder I disappear all the time! I will call you soon. Scouts honor.

Mexi, you are TEH Bad People!

Phoenix, I can't wait to start reading your very entertaining blog again. You teach me so much!! I know why people run around like a chicken with their head cut off 'cause of you!

Keegan! Holycrap, dude! You're alive 'n shtuff. Are you married?!

9:56 PM  

Maybe I should have read the blog, instead of IM you last night.

10:29 PM  

i asked my daughters if i could paint my toenails (any color).
they said no.

9:53 AM  

Yeah, you're true, this post was lame.... but that;s okay, sometimes things just have to be lame so you your other posts look amazing.

Kus,
Yara

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home