Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Newsweek Censors US Issue

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092506R.shtml

Editor's Note: Newsweek has scrubbed the cover of its United States edition for October 2, 2006. The cover of its international editions, aimed at Europe and other world regions, has maintained the original title of the story, "Losing Afghanistan." The new cover for the United States edition features photographer Annie Leibovitz and is titled "My Life in Pictures." We offer the European edition cover and story here. - vh/TO

As my someone else said, I'm pretty sure the blood just drained from my face.

posted by Jenn Doll at 2:50 PM

3 Comments:

interesting, very interesting.

5:00 PM  

hahaha, thats so lame. Nice linky :-)

5:29 PM  

Purchasing memory cards is such a chore... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are legit, around a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't drop in the next 2 weeks or so.

I've been f'd over by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my DS flashcard at what apparently was a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped $5 in a week's time.

(Posted by NetServ for R4i Nintendo DS.)

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home