Jenn's Reverie

Friday, October 26, 2007

I am Optimus Prime

It's been so long since I had my computer and internet at home that I've been sitting here for like 8 (maybe 12) hours doing all sorts of funtime internet stuff and in the last few hours TransFormers has been played twice. And my ass hurts. I need a real computer chair.

I was going through old comments and man how in the world did I ever leave the blog world? I laughed my (hurting) ass off. Funtimes were had and if all goes well funtimes will be had. It's great to be back and surprisingly I saw that all kinds of bloggers that I loved to read are still around! RIP to those awesome ones whom left. Even though I think they should get their asses back here.

- Let's see, I am back on graveyard and work weekends. Fabulous schedule for no social life! I mean, who wants a social life?
- I am reading Snow Falling on Cedars.
- My son is my bestfriend. He makes me laugh for days.
- I have been traveling quite a bit!
- I still say bitches and douchebag. And I'll still be saying them when all my teeth fall out and I am chillin' in my Hoveround, so get used to it.
- I did get to see TOOL and NIN in concert along with many more. Both killer shows. Alice in Chains, Army of Anyone, Velvet Revolver, Imogen Heap w/Kid Beyond (sick show) and my mind stops there for now.
- Music is still a huge part of me. I know you didn't think different. Here's some CDs I own and that collection is FAR too short of what I'd like to have. It does my musical jenius no justice! I kid! It does my love for it no justice.
- Wow, this post is lame, too. Hopefully I'll get my mojo back.
- I convinced my equal to get a blog. We are one in the same and we're not even lesbians. You'll love her.
- Didya miss me?
- My ass hurts.
posted by Jenn Doll at 4:12 AM

16 Comments:

YAY!! Jenn is back to blogging! Missed you!! I added your new blog'dress to my list of "Kick-Ass Blogs".

7:02 AM  

Maybe you can get your non lesbian fried to give you a massage. Uhhhm. Off to the shower with that thought.

7:15 AM  

Here I am making fun of "nucular" and I cannot spell "friend." I guess I am qualified to be President.

7:16 AM  

Those are some great bands to go see.

That scheduel sucks, but since you're not looking for a social life, I guess it works out... :D

I'm on a weird schedule right now as well. I work in Denver Monday through Friday and fly home every weekend. It was cool at first, now it's just getting old. :D

7:42 AM  

Praise Jeebus, your back girl. Nice round-up of what you are up to..the hover-around line blew me away!

Music is important in life..I got the kid an mp3 player for his last birthday and he freaked out saying it was the best gift I ever got him.

9:53 AM  

I came here from Rat's blog. I am bored as shit. Hi!

10:31 AM  

"Snow Falling on Cedars."

Isn't that the one where Harry Potter dies in the end? Or am I wrong again?

11:30 AM  

WOW!!! Did you feel that? Hell just froze over ... Its GREAT to have you back!

3:02 PM  

I came over from Rat's blog too.

"Hi!"

7:01 PM  

Like Kotter, WELCOME BACK!!
glad to see all is well in your world...

stop back any time.

and have a great weekend - hopefully, it's not so rainy and nasty where you are.

10:56 PM  

i think that maybe you were just that excited and couldn't think straight! i'll vote for you!

11:56 PM  

Hello! Hello! Come one, come all!

Rat... DOWN BOY!

12:14 AM  

I thought you'd cut me some slack for quadruppling your readership.

I'm glad you still have the pain in the ass word verification.

12:59 PM  

MAN!!! This has been a rough week for my role models. First I find out Dumbledore is gay. Now I realize that Optimus Prime is a New Mexico female with a bruised butt!

Jenn .. I checked your profile and I don't have anything to worry about with your new promotion do I? ... Do I? ... Jenn? ... Oh of course not ... When there is a late night knock on my door and someone yells "Open up Douchebag!" ...I'll know its just Jenn.

6:54 PM  

I am IronHide
glad you are back!!!!!

RoadkiL

8:55 AM  

Hey Jenn I linked you again. Go to my site and hover the curser over the link and see what it says :-)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home