Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Slack, Therfore I Am

Yours truly is in the process of purchasing a new laptop. I have been shopping and will make the purchase soon. I just need to find what's right for me. When said laptop is in my possession, I will also get high-speed internets. That means my rat in a wheel can then become a pet versus my connection that is dial-up. And when that happens, posting will be an enjoyment rather than a burden.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for many things! All I need now is world peace. *tear*
posted by Jenn Doll at 6:50 PM

7 Comments:

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your son!

8:53 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving! World peace would be nice. But is it realistic? Has there ever been a time in human history where there was world peace?

9:01 PM  

I hope your holiday was all you wanted it to be. Can't wait to hear about the laptop's arrival.

6:10 PM  

Hope yours was a happy turkey day. Any leftovers to send my way?

5:58 PM  

I intentionally try to make my websites not graphic intensive, because I'm well aware that still a lot of folks out there are on dial-up.

Hurry up and get your laptop. I go to your site, expecting a brilliant new post and just get static. :(

5:03 PM  

I hate thanksgiving!! Pass the pumpkin pie.. grrrrr.... what kinda of lappy are you getting?

9:29 AM  

You're a tease.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home