Jenn's Reverie

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Freakin' 2008!

I took Saturday off for UFC 79 "Nemesis" and it rocked so fucking hard!! (Yes, I took off for the fight and not for Christmas or the New Year.) LIDDELL won by unanimous decision!! Ciao, Wanderlei! Oh. My. God. I didn't realize until Saturday how important these fights have become to me. My heart was pounding! I was one happy girl and that is very much an under-statement.

Georges "Rush" St. Pierre took the interim welterweight title just like I said he would. This was a rubber match and his last win against Hughes was via armbar and it's how he took this win. He will now beat Serra to a pulp sometime next year for the title.

I've never bet on any fights, but I bet $10 x2 on Liddel and $10 on St. Pierre. Woot!

It had to be Liddell's win. It just did. That impostor that fought Jardine has left the building. He was in so much better shape than his last fight and he was very focused. He was ready. And he did it... WITH GUNS BLAZIN', baby!!

For you that doubted Liddell. . .

SUCK ON THAT, BITCHES!
posted by Jenn Doll at 6:48 AM

13 Comments:

Boring!!!

2:09 PM  

My dad was all about that the last time I saw him. Unfortunately, he doesn't get the pay per views - he just talks about how he has to wait to see them on regular TV, but when he does, he's happy because those guys beat the tar out of one another.

That said, have a happy new year.

7:45 PM  

Glad I could oblige, Gina!

11:03 PM  

St. Pierre's last win against Hughes was via kicking him in the head and then pummeling him on the gorund until the fight was stopped. Hughes's win was by armbar. Back when he had a chance.

10:41 AM  

w00t? That is so, like, last year's lingo. Get with the new groovy verbiage. Hip to the hip talk, so to speak. Outta sight!

2:07 PM  

Blog damn it! I know where you live...lol

4:03 PM  

I've always been a big fan of Liddell, but also a big fan of Randy Couture. I hated it when they fought each other.

8:23 PM  

When are you coming back around? :D

8:59 AM  

Jenn, I officially closed my blog and made the last entry ever. Read it, comment it, cherish my blogging retirement.

9:58 AM  

I haven't checked your blog in a minute.. good to see you back.

9:32 PM  

02/08/08 - It's so great that you came back to blogging.

9:11 PM  

Mama! Donde estas?

2:51 PM  

02/16/08 - What did you buy? Some sort of disposable computer that only works for one week?

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home