Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Was Nice

So Christmas has come and gone. It was nice. I got so much stuff this year, it's crazy. Normally I don't get very much and this started about 9 years ago when I had my son. I am in awe of the wonderful things I got from my loved ones. Here's what I got.

* $500 to put towards my new MacBook from Mom and Grandma.
* A really cool blowdryer (mine broke) and a pretty blouse from my son.
* iPod Nano Black 8 gig from Andrea engraved with "In my friend, I find a second self."
* A MacBook and Bose speaker docking station for my iPod and 3 pair stilettos from me.
* SuperBad uncut and a ticket to see Coheed and Cambria and Linkin Park in March from Mario. Linking Park is the headliner, but I'm stoked to see Coheed.
* Some killer stilettos, 2 pair of jeans, a blouse, earrings and a robe from my sister-in-law and brother.
* Some nice RCA headphones from my other brother.
* A snowglobe that lights up different neon colors, has a skull in it and bats when you shake it and a bluetooth mouse for my MacBook from Jordan and Diana.
* A Victoria's Secret bag with Love Spell body spray, shower gel and lotion from Paul, Bridgette and Jacob.
* A bathroom kit with lotion, body gel, scrunchy and other stuff from Elvina (Paul's mom).
* A little pedicure set from a co-worker.

And I think that about covers it. That's juts INSANE. I couldn't be more grateful or thankful. I am just lucky to even have these people in my life and in my sons.

My son got so much stuff I wouldn't even know where to start! He did however get 2 Guitar Hero III's for the Wii (that I got him in Sept. for his birthday). I got him one of those, 3 games for the Wii and a toothbrush that plays a Van Halen song when he brushes. I think it's Van Halen. Oh yeah, we will not leave the room because we will be pwning Guitar Hero!

Spent Christmas Eve with the family after I woke up (worked the night before). Came to work that night, work up Christmas day and spent it with friends. I hope you guys had a Christmas as great as I did.

I need a new damn template!!
posted by Jenn Doll at 12:43 AM

4 Comments:

So happy for you & you son. That's great!

12:01 PM  

Sounds like you cleaned up!! Im glad it was good...

Whats up for New Years Eve?...or are we still abstaining from adult beverages? lol

Ill sms you later..do you work tonight?

6:13 PM  

Awesomeness! Glad to know you had a great Christmas.

2:07 AM  

You got better stuff than me. Wait a minute, I didn't get anything at all, so EVERYONE got better stuff than me.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home