Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, December 09, 2007

SO. . .

I was gonna change my template, but MACINTOSH IS A MOTHERFUCKER. I mean, not a mean motherfucker, just a motherfucker. I like Mac, it's shnazzy and it's actually very simple if you know what you're doing. Know what you're doing being the key words. Jordan finally helped me today and I learned a lot, but there is still ever so much to learn. God give me patience. I remember downloading something on Windows and actually knowing how to "work it" after it downloaded. The good ol' days. Anybody got Mac skills? You should email me and then we should exchange IM info and then you should help me with this bad boy and then we can become BFF's. Someone help my lost soul.
posted by Jenn Doll at 2:04 AM

9 Comments:

I know someone who has mad MAC skills. Not me. Maybe I'll put you two together, maybe. If I thought it would mean you'd post more often, I'd be tempted. It's all about me.

1:29 PM  

I will post more often. This template is annoying even me!

3:08 AM  

So much pent up violence, Jenn.

M E L L O W !

6:46 AM  

wow. rat beat me to the point on that...
if God delivered patience to you, i think you would be about the same place with it as you are with Mac skills - "How do I use THIS?"

1:17 PM  

I will not fix your computer.

The main problem you have is that you learned too many bad habits and metaphors from years of Windows use. Think of it as a new computer, not a different version of your old computer.

11:43 AM  

Phelps, you can't fix what ain't broke. My computer is fine. And actually, I know what I'm doing. And when I don't, I just don't feel like taking the time to learn.

I downloaded a template and my system couldn't read it. Therefore, I must find templates that my computer understands.

I'm not angry. You'll know when I'm angry.

11:42 PM  

the only sound coming from this blog is YYYYAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN



what's so eclectic about that?

4:14 PM  

You'll get it. Phelps is right. Learning Windows is like learning a really bad form of traditional karate. You'll have to unlearn a lot of the crap before you can learn to be good at what you're doing when you get a real OS (or a real fighting style).

Once you get how the Mac works, you'll never want to touch Windows again.

12:55 PM  

My future toy once I get settled down in HELL ... err, Florida ... is going to be a MacBook Pro. I can't wait! And I can get one refurbished on the Apple site for $1700, which is pretty damn sweet. I just hope I can still use Photoshop on it because I can't live without it.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home