Jenn's Reverie

Monday, December 05, 2005

Et tu, Brute!

Warning: This post will be all full of mushyness. Jump to the next set of the post if you don't wanna feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Katie, thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder. Whether or not you believe it, it's helped me alot. You've been there since day one with all of this and you still haven't told me to shut up! I love you, lady.

Kurt, thanks for your encouraging and very wise words. You've made me think alot. Thanks for making me smile on a day where I felt it weren't possible.

Gabe, I know you still come here and read. I can't express to you how much I appreciate you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for really, truly caring about me. I love you.

Nancy, Mariah, Marylyn, Sharon, you guys have helped keep me sane. You've all shared tears with me and I'm sorry for that. Seeing your tears because of mine though, made me realize more than ever that you are true friends. I love you guys so much.

Mom, I know you have your own problems and that's the only reason I try and not burden you with mine. It's not that I don't wanna talk to you. Thank you for holding me. Even though I'm 26, I still feel safe in your arms. You've also shared tears with me. I can't tell you enough times that I really don't know what I'd do without. I love you.

Damian, sorry you saw mommy cry. You're so loving and caring it's crazy. Everytime I look at you I find it amazing that such a little person has so much understanding for life. I find it amazing how much love that little heart of yours has. I will be okay. I have you! I love you, baby.

Blog buddies, thank you guys for all of the sweet comments. You guys rock me right! If I were rich, I'd quit my job and make a life outta traveling the world meeting you guys.
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:52 AM

14 Comments:

I have a hard time believing I helped you with whatever I said, but I'm glad to hear I'm not as useless as I think I am. I feel like I've been there before Day 1 even came along, we're talking Day -204 or something. Just because I never told you to shut up, doesn't mean I never thought it. I love you, lady.

You make me want to go in my hot tub now at home, even though if I was at home I never would. It's totally one of those things were if you have it, you rarely use it, like people who don't use theri pools. Emily has a trampoline at home, and she says she never uses it. If I had a trampoline, I would be on it all day, every day, so I know she's just lying. Ok, anyways, glad you had a good weekend. Did you buy any good books?

2:07 AM  

I am glad to hear that you had a good weekend. I was starting to worry about you. Still haven't seen the link and there is news on the the rodtrip that you need to know about.

5:21 AM  

Laugh Love and be merry! I know who is mary, but you know life goes on and children are always what matters the most.

7:13 AM  

The blog looks good, baby -- and I'm hoping that you feel much better. I'm sending you lots of CO love!!

10:42 AM  

We LOVE you Jenn. Take care of yourself.

10:53 AM  

zibble zabble.

Give it all ya got! it's all right now

Jenn, you rock pretty fucken hard. From the altar to the grave

12:40 PM  

Hey girl, hope alls well. Miss ya and holla and all that.

3:11 PM  

chopped liver I see ;-)

4:14 PM  

Yup. Still hot.

If I were further along my career path, I would totally fly you out for lunch. It'll happen...

You're a desert girl, right? I'm not that far...theoretically, I have to pass you on the way to LA...

)+(

1:05 AM  

I love mushyness and feeling all warm and fuzzy...either that or I've got some kind of foot fungus.

I hope everything works out for you. Hang in there.

10:27 AM  

It's okay to get mushy. We like mushy.

4:07 PM  

Jenn Im glad to see youre back. I hope youre doing ok. The blog looks great! Thank you for linking me. : )

6:14 PM  

Jenn - Thanks for posting that Mars Volta video. Was jamming them in the car to work today.

I'm sorry I'm so !@#$%^& slow. I almost had Slade done (the comic), and when I finish that, I'll start on yours. But I screwed up the background. I'm going to have to redo her.

The thing is, you're so photogenic that the hard part with you is deciding which pic of you to cartoon. ;)

Oh, I kept the link up. It's here.
I'll keep that up for another week, just for you. :)

9:25 PM  

Jenn,

We all love you too!! This blog thing hits everyone on a certain level! Your blog is kicking girl! Keep it up!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home