Jenn's Reverie

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Isn't it Unique?

So, I was thinking that it's time for a new template. Whaddya think?

I'm here on my NEW MACBOOK at work. Yup, I got a new lappy, bitches. I have NO idea what to do with a Mac and I love every second of it. The best part is it picks up internet here at work. Wooo!

Andrea got me an 8 gig iPod Nano for Christmas. Engraved on the back is "In my friend, I find a second self." You should be jealous that I have a friend like that.

Guess what?? I PAID OFF MY CAR. After 5 grueling years, I own it. $650 a month. Yeah, I'm an idiot, but it's too late to tell me that now so bite me.

I don't know if I posted that I have a new niece, so here it is, I have a new niece. That makes FIVE nieces. She was born on my sons birthday. How rad is that? Oh, an my sons dad has his third kid in the making. After two boys, he's finally having a girl. Together, he and his girlfriend will have four kids. They are going to have SO much fun! Oh, and guess what he's naming her? Unique. Guess where he got that name? Well lemme tell you. When I was pregnant it was the name we'd picked for a girl. Yup, that was my sons name to be had he been a girl. And his girlfriend who hates me with all her heart and soul doesn't know it's a name that he and I picked together. She's gonna be so ecstatic when she finds out. Anyone remember my first ever online screen name on Yahoo form like 6 years ago? It was unique02001. Guess where I got that? It's good stuff. Good stuff indeed.

It's good to be back. I know, I know. I've been coming back forever now, but this time I got a new lappy and some high-speed internets. Chigitty check it!
posted by Jenn Doll at 4:02 AM

7 Comments:

Yes get a new template. PLEASE.

Everyone I know is getting new mac books. I hate you all.

Yes, I am jealous you have a friend like that.

Congrats. Shit, with payments like that you'll be living the high life now! Yay for you... PS will you marry me now?

blah blah blah that is all.

12:17 PM  

Wow - I wish I could dump $650 a month or more into something besides rent.

That said, I have no idea what a MAc Book really does although I assume it's something good - as for me, I'll keep slummin' on my dell - dude.

9:08 PM  

I'm stuck on the biting you part!

myibsyc

9:48 PM  

hey..
nice to see something from you. and it is VERY VERY cool to have a friend like that.

8:17 AM  

I don't like the name Unique. How about Monique? Or Gleek? Zoltan? Abumalik2!

11:15 AM  

congrats on paying off your car. That is always a relief. Yeah, I'd vote for a new template. :D

7:36 AM  

I think a change is for sure necessary & until you come up with a permanent one, I think "A place to rest your head" is a good working title. It would give the connotation of a nice relaxing place to come by after work and just read your thoughts. Of course, the banner should be a photo of your breasts (yes, we'll accept one with clothes on).

lfdiyo

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home