Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A Little of This, A Little of That, Mostly Nothing

Jesus Christ! I just spent 2 1/2 hours doing my "blog run." That's right, 2 1/2 hours. Don't say I don't love you guys. And I'll be spending another (insert amout here) posting this. My eyes are twisted from all the reading, different templates and font colors. I think my brain had a circuit overload from thinking about all your posts and what to comment. Okay, maybe not what to comment because I always have something to say, but still. I swear, I try NOT to make long comments or posts, but everytime I'm done, it's uber long. Somebody help me! I find myself no longer surfing the web due to all the blogs I read and wanting to post myself. I now have 15 blogs in my run. Yeah, I said 15! But it's great. Except for the fact that I do it when I'm at work and WILL eventually get my ass chewed out, or even worse having net access taken away. Man that would make me nuts. So you all pray to whoever it is you pray to that that doesn't happen. And I found out that Dave Navarro is a computer nerd too. YAY! Anyhow, I wanted to welcome Stell and Andrew to blog world! I'm glad all my peer pressure of getting a blog worked. Now I can keep up with your lives, somewhat. It's great! Yay, I'm excited. It seems as though alot of the old school "ML1'ers" are joining the blog. So if most of you are wondering, "Which, Michy, Mishy, Jay, Stell, Andrew, Katie, Ariel, Bill and Gabe" is Jenn talking about? Yes, you are right. It's THEE Michy aka michy_pooh_is_who_i_be, THEE Mishy (for me Chelle) aka softsunghinegurl, THEE Jay aka gold_toof, THEE Stell aka "the real wookie", THEE Andrew aka moo_cowe, THEE Katie aka ophelia_shes_neath_the_window, THEE Ariel aka ataxia aka showmetheworldasidlovetoseeit and THEE Bill aka shw_warren. So you can all stop wondering now and go find eachother's blogs! Yay. How exciting! Yeah, I'm a big ass blog dork, so fuckin' what?! I wanted to thank you Chelle for your comment. It was the most simple yet BEST comment ever! She told me "thanks for being you." Wow, that kinda grabbed me by the booboo! It just really made me feel good, so thanks! I also wanted to thank Mr. Gabe for his beautiful words to me, also. You know you rock! Jamie, you KNOW Eric wants us to be princesses. Eric, you can be my prince. I'll let you, but just this once. And you guys all need to go check out Boko's blog! His art is great and his last posts are too cute. Really. He's obsessed with Krispy Kreme donuts! Only 'cause they don't have them "outback." So, in all of it I learned NOT to take Krispy Kreme's for granted. Whew, close call. Thanks Boko! So you might learn a lesson from him too. And soon I want to "perma-link" you all. Rae was giving me some pointers on it, so hopefully soon I'll get it. Hopefully. So now that I've talked about blogging, I'll um talk about something else. Hope you're all still awake!!

So, I finished my HUGE project, for the most part. I won't say what it was 'til later, 'cause, well just because. I'll tell you later damnit. I still want to do a "reflections on '04" post, but I decided on waiting 'til after the new year. I decided on staying in with my son when the new year rings in. I've never really done much on New Year's Eve and don't care to. I hate having to worry about stupid drunks and them driving. I'm also putting in 8 hours of OT on X-mas Eve. It's double time and a 1/2. Why not?! My son will be with me the 2nd half of X-mas Eve and the first of X-mas day. It's a little bit much on the back and forth for him, but it's so that all the people that love him and he loves will enjoy some time with him. I don't have any big plans for X-mas, I'll be spending it with my brothers mostly. Of course with mom and grandma too. I'll call my friends up, but that's 'bout it. They all have their plans too. I know I'll get harrassed for not wanting to go out on New Year's Eve, but they're gonna have to deal with it.

Music: I've gotten 5 more CD's as gifts since the last time I mentioned how many I had gotten. Sharon got me two Soundgarden CD's for Christmas! She's the bestest! She had heard me saying I wanted me some Soundgarden. I got her the book "Tommyland." I got two Atreyu CD's and one Beloved. I have a Chevelles CD on the way too. If that's how you spell it. Sharon's son Eric and I have become CD partners. It's great. He's only 12 and has great taste in music. He'd shock you. The cool thing is, he likes what he likes 'cause HE likes it. Not because he's trying to be cool. I think he was supposed to be my kid. She's throwing a late "Christmas/New Year's" party the weekend after the new year and I'm excited that I get to go. I did end up getting weekends off here at work for the first time in three freakin' years! Score!! Fuck yeah, bitches. I will now have Friday & Saturday nights off! Dancing, dancing, dancing!! OOOHHH YEAH! And more drinking. Damn. "When the pimp's in da crib Ma, Drop it like it's hott!" Sorry, I got all excited thinking about dancing.

Since my last post, there was all kinds of things I wanted to post about, but of course I have no clue what they were anymore. I should get really geeked with it and start writing that shit down when it comes to mind. I'll tell people it's my grocery list! Shut up and quit laughing at me! Actually, I was gonna go post crazy with all this stuff I had in mind, then I got into this REALLY intense conversation through text messages and my brain got wiped out with anything else it had in mind. Yeah, through texts. I LOVE text messages. And I thank the man/woman that invented them with all of my heart! If you don't know how to text or don't have the option, you're missing out. Go play your a-track or cassette and don't bother with the new stuff. Unless you're married and so forth you should have text messages! It's crazy how it's a form of writing. I've had friends, guys and girls both, tell me how they seem to be a bit more brave when conversating through texts. Okay, so I'm freakin' posting about text messages. Why don't you stop me when I start?! "That's the last time I leave you losers in charge of me."

Katie, get your ass back to blogging. This is bullshit already. I just wanted to yell at you. It's been a while, snot.

Okay, I'm seriously trying really hard to think of something "cool" to put on this here post, but it's not happening. So if you even read to here, I'll rid you of your suffering. I'm done now!

"Must I remind you, I'm only here to twist you. . . ."


posted by Jenn Doll at 3:36 AM

4 Comments:

Over 2 hours of reading blogs...wow! You rock!
Also I'd like to thank you for being my audience and all those awesome comments. :)
Now, If I had a helicopter and saw a KK down below, I would definitely have to pull up for a snack ;)
I hope you and your son have a wonderful Xmas.

3:54 AM  

As per your request, I'm about to post a poem. Call it a Christmas present or something. If you don't like it, remember that it's the thought that counts.

Little TransFormer Buddy better be getting some kickass toys.

6:15 AM  

merry christmas jenn :)

8:26 AM  

Tanks for checking out my blog, I got no problem with you posting links to my poems. I just randomly go through other peoples blogs, leaving comments so they'll look at mine. I like to see what poeple think of my poems. Thanks. There, that's the longest comment I ever wrote. Just for you! :p

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home