Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Uh, Stuff and Stuff

So, I thought it was time to update, but I seem to be suffereing a case of writers block. Not even some asinine crap flowing through the blood. I'll just throw out some of the usual snipet when I have nothing to say stuff.

- Leaving for Vegas and LA in just two day's and it's all I'm thinking about!
- I decided on not going to the "Weenie Roast." I know, I'm a loser! At least Audioslave's next album is released right after.
- I got a new pair of kicks and I bought a name brand I make fun of. Why? Because they'll look cute with shorts and they kinda look like the oldschool Adidas shell toes. What name brand, Jenn?! Dare I say? Uh, they're Phat Farms. Shut up about it.
- I'm excited about my vacation but yet sad. Everytime I go on vacation I start to miss my son day's before I've even left. And by day four, it's just horrible. :'(
- I left the piercings in, but I keep seeing all these dumb girls with their lip pierced, in their little pink outfits, with their cute matching purses and it drives me fucking crazy!
- I'm thinking of something else right now.
- Oh yeah, since Katie's turned 21 she's forgotten us little people. That or she's still in an alcohol induced coma.
- I linked a few more people and found out that some of you had me linked. THANK YOU! I always feel super special when I get linked. If you wanna see who has you linked, check out Technorati. It's not 100% accurate, but it's fun to check out.
- This is an extremely boring post, so I'm done.
posted by Jenn Doll at 4:25 AM

12 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 AM  

Hey
I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to take you, but by the sounds of it you would miss your son, and I'm here for 3 months. Yes, I have been getting around, this weekend we are going back to Holland this time to Amsterdam. I hope that you enjoy Las Vegas, I certainly did when I went.
Andrew

6:13 AM  

Hey woman!! I know how you feel missing your son- I went to San Francisco for just ONE nite this past weekend and started crying at nite because I missed Layla so bad. So she's a puppy and not a kid to some people-she's a kid to me!!

7:34 AM  

So what piercings do you have now?

I had my lip done a couple years back, everytime I took my shirt off I caught it on the hoop.

Needless to say.... I had to take that one out.

10:13 AM  

just to make sure i've got this right - you're in vegas on JUNE 18th? we'll (or at least i will) be there the 17th-19th of june. i wish we could hang out!!!

10:21 AM  

there = abq

10:47 AM  

phat farms? How ghetto is that?

12:02 PM  

I hope you have a great time on your vacation. I will be back in New Orleans in October to live it up again. I belive it will be a life long thing with me now.

1:11 PM  

Love the new title. You're a Jenius!

9:24 PM  

Hey Jenn, in case I miss you tomorrow, I hope you Have a Blast on you trip!

Remember, "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas"... Unless you meet some hot little cutie, then I want to hear ahhhll about it!

2:59 AM  

Shoot! I just realized that I left the 13th comment, lol. Not superstitious or anything, but just in case, here it is again... #14

Hey Jenn, in case I miss you tomorrow, I hope you Have a Blast on you trip!

Remember, "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas"... Unless you meet some hot little cutie, then I want to hear ahhhll about it!

3:55 AM  

I will be in Vegas the week before and the week after you..DAMNIT!!! Have fun dont spend the rent money honey.. :)

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home