Jenn's Reverie

Friday, September 16, 2005

Thank You

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I read all of your comments to him and he was exstatic! He thought it was totally cool that there were people from all over the world sending him birthday wishes. He got a kick outta names like Vavoom and loved the singing from Timmortal and knew who the "Peas and carrots and rock 'n roll forever" was right away. He really did take interest to each comment. We took this picture after we ate and read through the comments. Thanks again for making my baby smile on his birthday!

You guys rock!

We went for pizza when he got out of school 'cause that's what he wanted to do. Then we hung out at my brother's. His birthday party was last weekend at Peter Pipers Pizza. We had lots of people show, including Eric and Steve all the way from California. He got lots of neat stuff, but moreso got to have fun with his friends and family.

Today is my friend's birthday so we'll be taking her out. I wasn't gonna go originally, but turns out my son was actually asked by Sperm Donor to spend the night. So me and the girls are gonna dance our little hearts out.


You can't touch us!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!


posted by Jenn Doll at 4:47 AM

19 Comments:

my hearts all afludder..

or assunder...

one of the two

10:08 AM  

Stop calling him sperm-donor. He's probably a really nice guy that you've victimized in some shape or form. Oh and happy to the birthday!!

10:18 AM  

Hey girl. Ha ha!! I'm glad lil man liked the song. I'm a big fan of it too. Kid's birthday's are so fun. In January will be the first time in so long that I get to spend my babygirls with her. Dance you ass off and remember. Dont dance like no one's watching...dance like your life is depending on it.

10:27 AM  

Awwwww This is a great picture..Hes such a cutie..Glad he had such a great birthday..Good Job MOM!

10:54 AM  

Sweet.....

11:12 AM  

Have a Great Weekend.

2:15 PM  

one big sexy toothy grin :)

3:06 PM  

awww glad he had a good time... now it's your turn... have fun mom!!!

romey

3:50 PM  

Dance until your feet fall off. B) Have a great time.

6:34 PM  

Awww - I missed it!! Give him my belated wishes.

6:39 PM  

it's great to hear you had a awesome time with your son.

10:30 PM  

Glad you had such a good time!

10:38 PM  

Well you're welcomed. And I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too, Mr. Hammer.

Nah nahnahnah nah nah nah nah

Thank God for this 'cause I was just over on Wendy's blog and every time I go there I get that song "everyone knows it's Wendy" stuck in my head. Now I have MC Hammer instead.

11:20 PM  

THAT is the coolest kid in the WHOLE world.

Guess it comes with being the worlds greatest Mom, huh?

Happy belated birthday buddy!!

2:24 PM  

What a cute picture. I'm referring to you and your son, not MC Hammer.

2:34 PM  

Aww :) Lucky mom and a lucky guy.
Stay happy!

4:05 PM  

I am sorry that I missed out on the birthday wishes. What can I do to make it up?

12:02 AM  

now I feel bad that I haven't been blogging for the last few days. I would have wished the little guy a happy birthday.

1:16 AM  

Glad he thought it was cool! I had to come over here after that comment you left on mine!! Your weekend was way better than mine. I love dancing!!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home