Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Picture Mania (It posted the pictures in the opposite order that I wanted, but what's a girl to do?)

Snowball Ninja tactics. Daniel-son has nothing on him.
Stroll through the fog on the way home one morning.
Sun rising behind the fog.
He IS Spiderman. That's just a decoy behind him. Duh!
We're lucky enough to get double rainbows often. Does that mean there's two pots of gold?
Chillin' in Hawaii. What?! Photoshop? You're just jealous.
Stopped at Hoover Dam on the way to Vegas. One day he'll know the history of it and be proud of this picture. One day I might too.
\\ My wheels. It's a Spyder (convertible), but you can't tell. I hate it, but I love it. The payment is what makes me hate it, I got raped. I can drop the top is what makes me love it. Strangely, I RARELY drop the top.
My big brothers. They each have two daughters, I have the only boy. "Daddy, what's on Uncle's head?" The mohawk has since been buried. Oh how happy it made Mom.
He's not poking it! Not that time anyway.

One of four nieces (no nephews). She's the baby of the family. She's 8 months now.
Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like mine?
Because I looked out of the window of work (3rd story) one day, and that's what I saw. Crashing down, full speed ahead, it seemed, but not the slightest movement.

Whoever said a snowman consisted of making three balls was a jerk. They didn't think about us single parents. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. He was happy with "Sam" nonetheless. "Sam" TOOK FOREVER! Then he just goes and melts. Ungrateful little shit.
All pictures taken with my cell phone, with the exception of Spidey. Not bad for a cell, eh?
posted by Jenn Doll at 10:41 AM

21 Comments:

Wow! Thanks for sharing! You're hot girl! And "Spiderman" is too cool! ;)

~Eyes

1:50 PM  

Well I already knew you were hot.

But your mind is even hotter than the bod.

Your son is adorable. He is a keeper, unless you want money then I am sure you can sell him to a slave trader, but untill he pisses you off enough for that I would keep him.

And your boy-toy ain't to shabby either.

4:34 PM  

I'm not qualified to comment on your boy toy.

But your son is a cool little kid. Teach him the wonderful art of snowball fighting and you will teach him how to survive in this world.

4:49 PM  

Nope, not really wishing for a boyfriend as hot as yours. Ewww. Like, no boobies. Great pics of your son though. I grew up on Spidey, too.

5:13 PM  

Be thankful your boy picked a character you can relate to. My daughter thinks she is from some weird anime on Cartoon Network that I don't watch.

6:17 PM  

I agree with Vavoom, tough looking brothers. Your brother could be a Mohawk warrior. By the way, whats that white stuff on the ground? I live in Vegas I never see it.

8:26 PM  

Cracked up at the he's not poking it line. Cool stuff. You should drop your top more often.

8:38 PM  

not bad with the cell girl..lots of good ones..aw, your son looks like a sweet kid..dont they all though.. :P

11:48 PM  

Jen, great pics! Its very cool to see you in your element. Your son looks like he's having a great time! That pic of you in the car though. . . Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. That one's gonna leave a mark *rawr*

Anyway, what cell phone are you using? Mine SUCKS! (and I broke my digital camera trying to get pic during... nevermind.)

Ciao bella, I hope your doing well!

j

PS - please stop posting your photos. I don't function well after seeing them. Dark hair + dark eyes + dark skin = *mesmerize* ;-p

PSS - And no, I don't wish my boyfriend were as hot as yours... dork!

12:05 AM  

Those are great pics, Jenn. My cell always takes crappy pictures.

Your son is a little cutie. Aren't they great? My son is a constant source of entertainment.

5:47 AM  

Nice Jenn -- like everyone said, your son's totally cute -- but really, how could he go wrong with a hot mom like you?

8:44 AM  

Thanks girl, good to see parts of you life. You do know that you are by far one of the most interesting people on my blog list. Holla atchya boy!! You rock

8:51 AM  

Hey Jenn, you're quite the photogenic one. Love your smile.

I worked on the database for those camera phones by the way. Not like anyone cares, but I just had to say it.

9:38 AM  

I don't have a cell, but everyone else is saying your pics are good for a cell so......good pics.

5:56 PM  

Your little boy is adorable...good pictures

7:43 PM  

Picture #10 makes it look like you're driving naked...

)+(

1:25 PM  

Oh...by the way--I'm actually posting daily this week. Shock! Awe!

)+(

1:26 PM  

Hi, Jenn..great photos!

6:51 PM  

Are you counting how many people want to get into your pants? I think you said you wanted at least 15 people to say how hot you are, so I think you can safely say mission accomplished.

One word comes to mind when I see your hotass boyfriend: Invaluable. Start posting again, assrammer.

A few words that come to mind when I see Damian: a monkey with a giraffe neck, a shark with tiger stripes and most of all, a little boy with 8 legs like a spider. I miss that little boy - it's been eons since we called each other names. Tell him Katie says hi.

Thanks for the postcard from Hawaii, bitch.

10:03 PM  

wow you look like a super model in the picture you are in the car. you have a way cute kiddo!

9:06 AM  

She is a Super Model Sarah!!
:)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home