Jenn's Reverie

Monday, August 22, 2005

Test The Blog, Bitches

Oh yeah! Feel the burn! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I'm just testing to see if it'll let me post. I'll post and comment later. Katie's back and in effect. It's just fabulous! That would be goddamnyoujenn.blogspot.com Yes, her URL is damning me. That bitch loves me!

Okay, this was a non-sense post, as are the rest. Test, test! Oh yeah, I got tagged and I never participate in tags. But I shall later when I post.
posted by Jenn Doll at 4:30 AM

15 Comments:

Wow, you are going to do a meme? say it ain't so... :)

5:55 AM  

I know! I know! It goes against everything I know. But I got tagged for the same meme twice. And it's, well you'll see.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm still a bitch and don't do meme's. Er, anymore.

5:58 AM  

(baited breath)

6:57 AM  

Baited breath? Why?

Let's go? Where?

What the hell are you guys talking about?!

8:08 AM  

Ummm... What's a meme?

8:13 AM  

LMAO! Glad I'm not the only one :o)

8:13 AM  

HAHAHAHAHAH! Zombie Lama, YOU'RE the one that taggedme!! A MEME! When they "tag" you. You know, 'Hey, I picked you and now you gotta answer these questions, or do this meme and then pick X other people to do it."

Sheesh!

8:18 AM  

urbandictionary.com

Read #4

8:19 AM  

do you have any pictures you can share with us?

9:56 AM  

errmmm..yeah....

10:09 AM  

So you dont like to get tagged huh? Heh, heh, heh...

11:01 AM  

I'm not into getting tagged either.

1:15 PM  

I feel so old generation...

6:11 PM  

baited breath for dopey list thing you're going to post. Or maybe that was just a yawn.

6:58 PM  

This is a test. I repeat, this is only a test. Do not panic. Proceed directly to GO and collect $200.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home