Jenn's Reverie

Monday, April 03, 2006

Alpha Jerk

- They caught Astorga, the man alleged to have killed one of our deputy's. He's currently in Juarez awaiting to be extradited back to the US. It's a good Monday.

- I had a date on Friday. We went to Explora a hands-on science type place. Then we went to Outback where he ordered his first steak and fries meal. After we headed out to the movies and watched Ice Age, The Meltdown. It was a great date. When he gets older, my son's gonna be a lady killer.

- Someone's obsessed with James Blunt and it's not me. I swear. And so what if it was me?! Bitches.
- If you dig funk/soul type stuff, you should go listen to The Down Low Frequency (myspace.com/thedownlowfrequency).
- Sperm Donor is gradually working his way to the title of "father." It's made for a kickass past couple of weeks for my son.

- I got to hang out with my sons half-brother and step-brother. (Not really step, but his dads ex's son, or something like that.)

- My 'give-a-fuck' went out the window on Saturday and the people I was with were trying to blame the alcohol. I woke up the next morning and let them know that I still didn't give a fuck. They now understand. It's all about respect, baby. I'm a simple girl in a demanding world and if respect is too much to ask for then you're not worth my time.

- Phelps, Mexi and UNLV need to get blogspot blogs until they fix their technical difficulties. This is bullshit guys!
- May is going to kill all. Nine Inch Nails, HIM (maybe HIM in June), Cinco de Mayo, my birfday, my brothers birfday, tons of friends birfdays, The Da Vince Code movie, X-Men 3, and then some. Sweetness.

- I gotta pain in my shest and I can't breef. I'm outta here.
 
*Edit: HAHAH! When I did spellcheck it wanted to change Mexi to Maxi. My computer has a sense of humor and it knows how to use it.

posted by Jenn Doll at 11:36 AM

14 Comments:

I'm too sad to blog now even if I could. Really really unspeakably sad.

1:04 PM  

Don't cry Mexi. It's gonna be alright

2:48 PM  

Maxi, why you crying?

5:55 PM  

It's sounds like your May is going to rock! I'm spending Cinco De Mayo in Reno, damn the luck...

Sounds like you had a blast with your son.

NIN is coming close to my neck of the woods next weekend, I believe. I LOVE that band.

8:54 PM  

It goes:

Sperm Donor
Part Time Dad
Seasonal Father
50/50 Dad
Full fledged Father

10:11 PM  

Mexi your baby momma can win and she will win if those damn meddling kids and their Mystery Machine stop trying to foil her evil plans

10:52 AM  

I'm not obsessed with James Blunt either. You know, in case anyone asks.

I've missed you Jenn! I'm glad your kick ass attitude is still in full effect and May? Will rock!

11:13 AM  

When you told about your date I was like "I can't believe anyone has never ate a steak. What kind of weirdo is this?"

12:27 PM  

I'm glad they caught the bastard.

I want Damian to take me on a date. Would you be cool if he dated an older woman? I know we already get along, I mean I sang him happy birthday once. I think. Or he sang Bill happy birthday, who knows. He is my favoritest giraffe monkey ever.

You haven't sang JB to me in a few days. Good work Ma, lets keep it up. Because next time you do I'm going to kill you.

Yay for Sperm Donor.

I ain't got no respect for you unless you putting out.

Tons of friends birthdays like MINE plus I graduate. It is going to be a good month. I wish we could go see The DaVinci Code together.

Why aren't you online, I didn't go to sleep last night and I need you to keep me up.

2:19 PM  

I'll respect you if you put out for Katie too.

7:45 PM  

Sounds like a blast of a booked schedule, just don't kill yourself ;-) Rock on!

8:29 PM  

You should never waste a good "it was the alcohol" excuse, especially when they're the ones offering it.

I of course suggest this only to you, as I'm real big on personal responsibility for everyone else in the world.

8:40 PM  

I want to see HIM! Geez, I bought four of their albums this year and they've been on my rotation constantly. Driving Mrs. Z nuts, she doesn't like them, but that's too bad. I'll be pissed if they don't come to California.

As for Explora, they have a thing in San Francisco called the Exploratorium that's similar. Cool thing to take kids to. We spent several hours there.

9:50 AM  

I'm happy to hear so many things are going well and I'm glad your son had such a good couple of weeks!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home