Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Breathe

Dude, I called Sperm Donor and I said "Hey, do you work today?" He said, "No, why?" I said, "I wanted to see if you could take Damian to his doctors appointment." You know what he say's?! "Do you EVER have him?" I was like "What?!" He repeats himself and I said, "I'm at work, loser." He's like "Loser?!" So I just hung up. Can you believe the fucking nerve on him? He NEVER spends time with him and doesn't give me a gahdamn penny. I never ask for ANYTHING. I know he said that because my son goes to his moms on Saturdays. Are you kidding me?!? I'm freakin' LIVID! I'm so mad I wanna cry. No more Mr. Nice Guy, dickhead. I will own you.

posted by Jenn Doll at 11:26 AM

12 Comments:

Damian, nice name. If we make a girl will you name her Regan like the girl in the Exorcist? Say yes and we can begin work on that right away! :-D

11:56 AM  

So, are you going to take care of your kid or spend all day blogging?

1:58 PM  

Jenn you are an incredible Mom.

Dont let anything this guy says get to you. I have a Dad similar to this and trust me your little boy already knows whos taking care of him and loving him.

In the end it will be whos there for him always that counts the most and that is YOU.

5:27 PM  

So much for that truce you had going. If there's anyone out there that can use rage to motivate & kick ass, I think it's use.

Eat that rage like candy & then open up a can of whoop ass for dessert!

8:29 AM  

use? Der, you. I am tired.

8:29 AM  

I will take Damian to the doctor. I do not understand a person that does not Want to spend time with there kids. I hate the fact that I work so much I dont see my kids a whole day because they are in bed when I leave and when I get home. You go Kick some butt and let me know how it goes!!
RoadkiL

2:53 PM  

wow, rat. i just thought you were slipping back into the accent - "use guys better not be here when i get back...."
a leopard can't change its spots, jenn. i can imagine how frustrating it is, but you should spend the energy just like you have been - letting your son know he is totally loved by the best mom he can imagine; that gives him the confidence to try things and grow his talents. like the keyboards
:-D

10:21 AM  

Yenn...

11:27 PM  

I said it before and Ill say it again:

BEST MOM EVER!!!

5:57 AM  

Wow, that wasn't the best move on his part. What in the heck set that off, I wonder?

9:38 AM  

I wish my mom was hot like you.

5:41 PM  

Sometimes people are too focused on themselves to see how much other people do. I know I've been blind to what my husband does at times. Probably, he's willingly blinded himself to what you do. I'm Sorry :(

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home