Jenn's Reverie

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Um. . .Something about nothing?!

Going back to Cali, stylin, profilin Growlin, and smilin. . .
I'm going back to Cali, shakin 'em, bakin 'em. . .

8 days 8 days 8 days!

I can't wait!
Mariah can't wait!
Gabe can't wait!
Eric can't wait!
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
Next week baby! Woot woo!

The bad part is, I'm so done here at work. I don't wanna work, I just wanna go! I work 2 nights after this. Then I'm off for 2, come back for 4 and I'm out. I don't get to sleep when I get off Wednesday morning, it's straight to the airport. But it's all good! So I decided that Mariah and I are gonna get "crunked" on the plane! Someone was telling us that 'you get drunk faster than normal on a plane.' Hell yeah! Mariah said, "No Jenn, you're controling!" I said, "Fuck yeah I am, so you're drinking!" She said, "okay." So that should be interesting. Seein' as I have NEVER drank during the day. Well, I've had ONE drink during the day, but I have never been drunk or even buzzed during the day. It's surprising to most, but it's true. And hey, the freaks come out at night! So tonight has been an interesting night! Probably because I've been so damn hyper and riled up! I got the girls (co-workers) going too. Been having some fun with all the dispatchers. One heard me singing in the background. Poor thing. She heard me singing, "And caaan yooou feeel the looove tooonight". . .I didn't realize Sharon was on the phone next to me. So then the dispatcher and I started reciting lines from the Lion King. Funtimes! Gabe and I had some prank call wars too. That was more fun-ness! I hung out with Mariah again today. That was cool. She moves in to her new apartment tomorrow and they're all upset that I can't be there to help. Her dad said, "Where's Jenn gonna be?!" Mariah told him, "She'll be asleep, Dad!" Dad then proceeded to yell at her and said, "She's the one who gets shit done! And tells everyone what to do!" Mariah responded with, "That's because she's a controling dyke!" Dad said that was good though! So eat it Mariah! Speaking of dyke, at Wal-Mart today, (yes my thrid day in a row, so what?!) Mariah called me a "gothic dyke," as always, it's her norm, and I yelled at her, "I am a dyke!" Not realizing the man standing there staring at me. Sweet! Yay for me being a pretend muff diver to the Wal-Mart customers! She talked to Gabe on the phone for a while too. Telling him how she was rubbing her nipple and stuff. I yelled out, "Whore!" She said, "I'm NOT a whore!" Then she said, "I'm not promiscuous!" Go Gabe! She's really not a whore, but I like to tell her on a consistancy that she is. You know, just to bust her bubble. Not that she cares, but it's still fun. Hmm. . .what else did I do today? Oh yeah, I slept for 8 hours! Don't hate, don't hate! I um, well. . .I dunno, but I don't want to work, so I want to blog and I don't know what to blog about! Blog! That word is horrible. Speaking of blogs, you're ALL a bunch of slackers! Gabe doesn't comment anymore, nor does Bill. Whom both have not updated. Speaking of no updates, Eric's king of that at the moment. Katie's keeping up. She's in college and everything! Busy being an underage college alcoholic and she still puts you boys to shame! Go white girl, go white girl, go! Katie, I miss you hobag! Sheesh! I'll have to give you a ring from Cali so that you could wish you were there. I'm a good friend like that! Bill, how's Grandma? You really should keep us up to par with that, because Katie and I really do care. So when you get a chance, let us know. Mishy, we can talk about boys in libraries all we damn want. So what if our readers get bored! It's my blog! Or same for yours. Eric, can you please get on it? I mean, update your stuff, it'd be nice. Gabe, speaking of updates, you started a story on your blog and left us hanging! That's just not nice. So would you, could you, finish it? It's like a movie you only see the beginning of and want to know what happens but lightning strikes and bam, no tv. Man that sucks! Boko, I don't know you, but you've left me a few random comments. If you're here, hook me up with some more art, or cute daughter stories! You guys need to keep me entertained! Or no, you don't, but I'm asking nicely! :D Okay, I've officially killed this post, bye now! Who else reads this thing?! Who are you?! Where did you come from?! "

And caaan yooou feel the loooove tonight. . .
posted by Jenn Doll at 2:37 AM

2 Comments:

Jenn Jenn, yes that's right it's me it's me. Anyhow grandma is slowly getting better and I quit my job. It was crazy and I refuse to be fucked over like that and get demoted my first week there because they hired too many people. Anyhow fuck them school = no. 1 so I'm back woman. Talk to you later!

3:45 PM  

Yay for you going to California, I know you'll have a wonderful drunken time with Eric and Gabe. I'm going with next time! After May, I'll be legal to do anything. Sweetass bitches. I love Wal-Mart too. I'm actually going there later to get food with Emjo. And yes, you should give me a "ring" when you're in California, I need to witness or listen rather, to a drunk-Jenn-on-the-phone moment. Damn right I put everyone to shame. You all need to learn a few lessons from me!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home