Jenn's Reverie

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Okay, so I called everyone I could possibly think of. Now I have no one left to share this insane excitement with! So I'll just babble here! DUDE! Do you understand this?! A loved one is back from the fucken war! He made it! And he's coming home! He gets to see his daughters and mom and his family and my brother and me and my family! We don't get to see him for another month, but then he'll be here for 9 days. Sad thing is I'll be gone for 5 of them. I'll be in California. But the happy part to it, is that he's done! With the Corp. Yup, in December he's outta there! No more war. He doesn't have to serve a 2nd tour. Which I think Simon may have to :( And Simon and Audra are having a baby! And they're engaged too! So if you will, say a prayer that Simon doesn't have to go back. Thank God for bringing Angelo home alive and safe! And we still have to pray for the soldier's out there or going back. Oh, and Angelo gave me this computer too. He's too big hearted. I don't know if I can accept it. Who cares, he's home! That's all that matters! SCORE!! Life's good. Even the downs of it. It gives our minds chanllenges. It makes us think and analyze stuff when he get to a bump in the road. It makes us appreciate the good things. Big and small. Again, life's good. And we shouldn't take ANY of it for granted!
posted by Jenn Doll at 3:17 PM

4 Comments:

'Again, life's good. And we shouldn't take ANY of it for granted!'

Your positive nature makes reading your blog a worthwhile experience. Thankyou.

5:19 AM  

Thank you boko! I try to keep positive. It's not always easy, but someone's gotta do it! It's nice to know someone actually reads this thing. I check yours out too. I think your art is kickass and very unique. And the stuff about your daughter makes me smile!

5:30 AM  

Yay for Angelo! He's back, safe and sound, that is wonderful news.

1:09 AM  

Reading your blog again today and seeing people being decapitated in Iraq brings home the reality of just how dangerous it is over there. I realise that I have nothing to complain about considering the rest of the world.
Here is the link to the shoutbox. It's pretty easy to set up too. http://www.shoutmix.com/

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home