Jenn's Reverie

Monday, November 15, 2004

A Letter For Tomorrow

Well, I start out again by saying I haven't anything in particular to post about. But, I thought of this title and wanted to use it. You may or may not know why later. Anyhow, here at work, as I always am. It's 2:30am and I haven't done anything but answer phones. When they write me up, I guess I shouldn't even ask why. But it's okay though. I'll enter what felony's need to be entered. No problem! Okay, I just thought of something to post about. Last night George Lopez performed here in town. I heard that there was a huge crowd. For those of you who don't know George Lopez, it's a spanish thing. He makes fun of our culture and we laugh at it. It's just fabulous. I didn't get to go because 1) I had to work and 2) I'm going to a concert on Wednesday, so I figured I'd save it for then. So anyhow, my friends Nancy and Elena went. I had sent Nancy a text message earlier telling her about a Steven who told his friend Jay, someone I guess you could say I've been kinda seeing for the past 3 years, but not really. Oh yeah, so Steven told Jay that I grabbed him and kissed him. What?! Stupid Steven. Jay's like, "You WERE hammered that night." And, "It's okay Jenn, we all have our nights." Steven I wouldn't call a "coyote ugly" but grab him and kiss him? No, I didn't grab him and kiss him. He was with a girl. So anway, I had sent Nancy a text saying, "Steven told Jay that I kissed him that loser and liar." She replied, "Yup." Um, okay then. So then I text her with, "How was George?" Her reply, "George who?" I knew then that she was drunk. She had been looking forward to seeing him forever. She was in line waiting for tickets. So I said, "George Lopez asshole!" She then replied with, "George Lopez is a rat?" I laughed so hard it hurt. So then I text back with, "You're drunk huh?" Didn't hear from her fort the rest of the night. She called today, turns out they went through a wall. I was totally freaked out. I'm hoping that their drinking and driving lesson was learned. And I thank God that they weren't hurt or killed, or killed someone. They had to be plastered. Going through a wall?! Wow. After we got past the whole going through a wall talk, we talked about our text message conversation and she was busting up. I just realized that this post is probably not as entertaining to you as it is to me. But oh well, then don't read huh? I guess I'm done here. I just thought I'd take a break from writing, my fingers and wrist were really starting to kill me. I probably won't be posting for about a week. I'll try to get one in tomorrow and Tuesday, but after that I'm on vacation. I'm not going to the ball anymore, but I figured that since I had already put in for it, I may as well take it. So I have few things planned. Wednesday's the concert. Thursday and Friday night I'm gonna check out some clubs or bars that I've heard mention of but haven't been to. Nancy's been going salsa dancing at one of the hotel's, so I was hoping to do some dancing hotel style. Saturday, Valerie and I are supposed to go to Graham Central. And yeah, we're cool now, if you're wondering. I still think what she had to say was uncalled for, but she did apologize and so I let it go, just like I do with Mariah. Those hookers. Anyway, on Sunday, I hope to hang out with my brother and his girlfriend. She's due anyday now! She's dilated some and has been having some minor contractions! Excitement is beyond me for this upcoming week!! Wow, I'm getting all worked up just talking about it. Here's your update Katie! And no, I wasn't working, but I was busy damnit.


posted by Jenn Doll at 3:35 AM

2 Comments:

George Lopez has a fat head. I had to get that out of my system. I don't find him funny, but maybe you have to be Mexican to get him. Haha, sorry, don't hit me Jenn. Just think, we white people have Larry the Cable guy representing us. Give us some pity for that. Glad your friends are ok. Slamming into a wall. Jesus Christ, you know some crazy ass bitches. Have fun of your days off. Get off your ass and do something fun with all that extra free time. I don't want to see you online at all! Hit me up with a picture once in awhile though, incase you do something exciting. Yay for you and Valerie working things out. Thanks for updating! Even though I'm talking to you right now. I just can't get enough of you!

11:45 PM  

Did I say I was proud that Larry the Cable Guy is representing us white folk? No assrammer. I was just saying, he's popular now, just like George is popular now. Of course I don't want some guy who says "I got a pimple on my back that's so huge it could hold a gift shop. Wanna pop it for me?" representing me. Do I have a choice? No. Why did I get angry about this? I don't know. I have to go to class.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home