Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Ranting, Raving & Cursing

So I've never cared about election day. I hate politics from the depth of my soul, the pit of my stomach and my heart of hearts. I HATE politics, politician's or anything that has to do with it/them. I voted once and didn't care to go back, until this year. I voted this morning, and it felt good. If Bush wins, I'll fucking lose it. Plain and simple. Naturally, this year, I care. But let me first throw in that working here, it was fun voting for the Judge's. I felt like, "eat it fucker" for the Judges that have pissed me off. So that was cool. All the bond crap, it's not in lamen terms, so fuck if I'm voting for something that I have no clue what it is. For real, my luck, I find out that I voted to legalize raping 25 year old Hispanics named Jenn. Screw that. So anyway, I'm sitting here watching CNN and I probably shouldn't be. It's so fucking stressful. JESUS CHRIST! I hate politics! I learned more today about Electoral Votes than I've learned in my life and sonofabitch it pisses me off! Some states don't even count. Go here www.everythingiswrongwithme.blogspot.com and read his recent posts on the election, and you'll get an idea of what I mean by some states don't count. I can't get into depth about it. Plus, he'll make you laugh. For real, go there. So anyway, my sister-n-law to be comes over today with my niece. I hear my niece and my son in the kitchen talking. So I listen, and these two 6 year old's are having a conversation about the election! What the is this world coming to!? It wasn't some lame conversation either. They were talking about the war, and why they like Kerry and not Bush. So weird. I finally asked them who told them to like Kerry, and they both said, "I just do." WOW! I'm still dumbfound by it all. Anyhow, watching CNN, I've managed to yell at the top of my lungs about 6 times. My co-worker keeps telling me to change the channel, but I can't. I just can't. I've been cussing so much, to say that I'm talking like a sailor would be an understatement. Electoral votes are fucking bull shit! They say to some extent that our votes don't count. FUCK THAT! Why am I voting then?! Sonofabitch, I want to go back to not caring about this shit. I hate Bush, he's the anti-christ. I hate Kerry, he's the anti-christ's partner. So I'll take the lesser of the two evil's. It did feel good voting, but at the same time this fucking election has been nothing but a catch fucking 22. I think 80% of the fuckin' nation feels that way. Aint that a bitch! We feel so godamn (note, that doesn't say god damn, it says's go damn thanks) obligated to vote and we're unsure of our vote. That's a mother fucker if you ask me. Go Nader! I kid! I kid! Why'd my vote change from assbag Bush to dicknose Kerry? I saw Farenheight 9/11. Yeah, I don't care if it's one-sided. Fuck that. Bush is a peckerhead. He's Binladen's bitch. He takes after his father. Okay, I can't believe I'm this worked up. But I am! I think I need to yell again! A cigarette might help. Right now it's Bush 51% and Kerry 49%, but that could change. Don't lose faith Jenn, don't. We're waiting on NV, NM (my state) and WI. They're talking about NM right now. "None of these 3 states can put either candidate over the top." FUCKIN' SONOF A MOTHERFUCKER! Nevada's most important right now. I will kick some stray dog if Bush wins. That fucking douche of an assramming fucking moron. Well, if Bush wins at least we know where we're at with the war. The same fucking place. In Iraq looking for those non-existant weapons of mass destruction! And we, the Bush fucks will keep Binladen in hiding. Bush knows where that fucking dirty looking queer Binladen is. But that's his boyfriend, so you know. Not to mention Bush gets it in the ass by the Afghani's too. AAGGGHH! I guess I should stop. I'm making myself crazy, crazy, crazy! I wish I lived in Austrailia or Italy, Paris, or somewhere along the lines right now. Not some crazy third-world country, but you know. I do love America, I really do. I just hate who's been representing us for the last four years. Hate's a strong word, I know. It's even worse when you actually feel it. And I hate Bush for bringing that out in me and and people all over the world. Think Hitler is in his family tree? Okay, for real this time, I'm done.

I don't have a cool quote or lyrics, but FUCK BUSH! Oh, and if you're a Bush fan, don't try to like kill me or something, it's politics, remember!
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:42 AM

1 Comments:

Bush wins!!!! HEIL FUHRER BUSH.....haha jk sorry Jenn....guess your vote didn't count. HAHA see you shoulda listened to me when I told you about voting.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home