Jenn's Reverie

Friday, February 18, 2005

Behind The Scenes

And if you all believed that I typed that last post, you all suck! Let me take you behind the scenes. . .

The other night I was bored and so was Katie. We were on AIM, well, being bored. I had already read all the blogs I read and then some when I came up a bright idea.

Me - Katie, you should do a post in my blog pretending to be me!
Katie - Okay. Does it matter if it's obvious that it's you?
Me - Whatever. Have at it!

So I waited, and I waited. And well, the "Welcome Back Cooter" post was the outcome of my bright idea. Thanks to Katie, I'm now a Columbian drug Lord, who listens to Ricky Martin, (which also makes me queer) and lose Checkers to a 6-year-old. Okay, the Checkers part is true. Anyhow, you all thought it was me! Katie, well done little grasshopper, well done. Now for those of you that know Katie or read her blog, reread that last post and you'll see the Katie in it.

Anyhow, it's FINALLY my Friday. I hope I don't get paged in again. I think I'll get out and have a drink or twenty this weekend. I need it. Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend! Wish me the same yeah!
posted by Jenn Doll at 1:09 AM

3 Comments:

Katie is infallible. I'll admit I fell for it. Bow down to the Katie.

4:21 AM  

Nice try Jenn. You can't pass this off on me. You really do like Ricky Martin, so just admit it already. Yeah, that post was a little weird, and I guess it kinda works to say that I wrote it and not you, but I'm here to tell you all that is a bold faced lie. Jenn doesn't know where her ancestors are from, so she made up something, can you blame her? I personally would have picked Venezula or Paraguay, but never Columbia.

So please set the record straight Jenn. Just admit you took some methamphetamines at work, and that "Welcome Back Cooter" was the outcome of your drug crazed night. Friends don't make up lies about other friends. That's just the way it works.

2:06 AM  

I don't know, I still think you secretly love Ricky Martin.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home