Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, September 02, 2004

For You

Okay, well I had started a different blog and my computer went into hibernation mode and I lost it all. Aint that a bitch?! So here goes, over the next couple of day's I will be blogging about you guys! Yes, you! A post for each of you. If I've leave you out, please let me know, so that you can not yell at me about it later. I have been a "chatter" for a few years now. For this reason, I know you guys. I used to be afraid to admit that I really do like people from the internet, but for those of you who think it's for losers, you're a jackass and don't knock it 'til you try it. Not that I'd die if someone in chat didn't like me, but it's cool and I do like talking to you assholes. Why assholes? Well because the room I decided to pick to chat in has nothing but sarcastic people. And I LOVE it! I laugh, and really hard sometimes, and that's all that matters. Us chat "regs" are also a bunch of nazi's about it. If we don't like you, we chase you away. We're really good at it too. Or mostly it's Joe and Bill, but we all add fuel to the fire. Anyhow, so over the next couple day's there should be a "special" post about and for you. A change up from what my blog has been like. Then after that I go back to me, or something. But I want to talk about you, then you can see how much I luff you. So until next time. . .

Love me in the morning. . .



posted by Jenn Doll at 6:38 PM

1 Comments:

Whateva u need 2 bring dat shit 2 muh face if u think u can step 2 dis

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home