Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, December 30, 2004

* Happy New Year *
FINALLY! These inveterate day's come to their end! It is 11:02 am, 30th of December, 2004, the time in which I have worked 28 days straight, to include 12 & 16 hour shifts are over! Not to mention, tomorrow at midnight rings in the new year. Though, I wasn't speaking of the year as inveterate. I will be staying home this weekend. Well, I'm actually back to work on Saturday night. After working all these insane hours I feel like just staying in with my son to ring in the new year. I also volunteered to baby sit my 4 week and 6 year old nieces. I'm really excited to spend time with my son and the girls. Tonight, I'm gonna go over to Valerie's and have a beer or ten. Since I'm STILL here at work, I'm gonna stay up 'til tonight and just run errands the rest of the day. I'm headed over to Mariah's to check out the rock that she got and give her a congratulation hug on her engagement. It's been a couple of months that I've seen her. Pretty sad huh? Anyhow, hope you all ring in the new year with a bang. Be careful and have tons-o-fun! Much love!
See you next year! (hardy har)
posted by Jenn Doll at 11:02 AM

2 Comments:

Happy New Years Jenny.........Tell Damian to drop it like it's hot when the ball drops!.....you guys have fun and may 2005 bring you all your wildest dreams and millions of dollars.
I'm high on PCP also so don't worry....jk!
Love,
William J.

10:25 PM  

Has anyone else noticed that these days, Jenn's started to become a bit of a slacker when it comes to blogging?
All the best for 2005 x

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home