Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Live Like You Were Dying

So I haven't done a real post since like the middle of Feburary. I have been keeping up with your blogs though. I was telling Andrew and Katie that I just hadn't blogged because it'd probably be a post about all that's going on and bitching, and it's quite alot. But Katie said she didn't care what the hell it was about and to just to damn do it. I'm scared of that taller than trees white girl so I'll do it damnit! But it's gonna be list style. So. . . .

What I've been up to. . .
1. Finally filed for child support. I not only filled out the paperwork, I actually sent it in. I've been filling out the papers for years and never send it in. That's a battle to come. Along with lots of stress.
2. Hung out with the ex and his family the other day. Twilight Zone.
3. Getting my own place soon. I'll still have to stay at Mom's all the time. Working graveyard, need a sitter. School's down the road from Mom's house too. So that sucks. Get my own place and can't ever be there. Nice. More stress, moving's a bitch.
4. Have three weddings in the upcoming months. All three of which it looks like I'll be standing in. Maid-of-honor in one, which will be in Vegas. Gonna cost me. But I'm honored.
5. Baptizing two of my four nieces also in the upcoming months. (Should be three of the four, but my older brother's a slacker.) Gonna cost me more! But again, I'm honored.
6. Damian called 911 last night. He's grounded. More so for lying about it, than doing it.
7. Had a kickass 3 day's off. Spent every moment with my son.
8. Redecorated my room. Elvis, Marilyn Monroe & James Dean. It's great.
9. Works been a bitch. It's like suffering menopause at 25.
10. My hair is back to it's natural color. No more highlights, every girl and their great grandma's sporting them.
11. My two month old niece was sick in the hospital. She dehydrated pretty bad and lost six ounces. They stuck fucking needles in her head. Her little hands are bruised from them trying a million times to get needles in them. Stupid fucks.
12. Damian's little brother (ten months old) was admitted for three days with pneumonia.
13. George Bush is making my Grandma sick, literally. Because of his new health care changes they put her on generic brands of insulin and she's not taking it well at all. She's been in and out of the hospital for day's. I wish he would fucking die.

Peeves and Nonsense on my mind.....
1. Groupies. Especially one's that think they know the celebrity all good. Bitch, you're just a fan like all the rest. Get over it.
2. People who like to put words into other people's mouths. Say what you will, but don't fucking talk for me.
3. They're, there and their each have their own fucking meaning. They're - contraction of they are. There - signifying a place. Their - possesive form of they. Use them right already.
4. Realise and realize do too. Realise - v 1: earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; Realize - To comprehend completely or correctly. (I know realise can be used as realize too, but it makes me crazy. [Sorry, Andrew and Stell, I know you use the s instead, but could you stop? I love you!])
5. Friends seem to be more of a hassle than help. (Not talking about mine.)
6. People are so fucking petty these day's it's sickining and makes me feel ill.
7. I don't have any enemies, not one.
8. I'm blessed with friends.
9. People just don't want to be happy and refuse to let others be. I'm sorry your life sucks, but don't try bringing others down with you.
10. People trying to get under my skin. It won't work. You're nobody. Nobody gets nowhere.
11. "Blog drama" Do any of you really care? (I know my friends don't.) I could give two shits. I mean what can happen, really? Someone on the internet, in other states doesn't like me and now their friends don't. It's such a big loss. I'm torn. But I vow here and now, I'm done with it. So stop crying already. Live like you were dying, bitches!
posted by Jenn Doll at 5:19 AM

11 Comments:

i tried staying up last night but i went to the gym with a coworker to the pilates class and it kicked my white butt. i will try again tonight but i can't make any promises because i can't go to sleep immediately after i get home this afternoon, i have to get some drawings knocked out for my school application. if you want, you can email me at the address on my profile and i'll send you my phone number and you can give me a "hollaaaaaaa!"

i'm going into work early and it sucks but i've got to make up some extra time because i'm going in this afternoon to get my hair recolored, and i'm excited. wheee!!!

xoxox

5:58 AM  

btw if you havn't seen the movie 'slc punk!' then you should. your post reminded me about it, with the 'live like you're dying' thing. it's a great movie that's pretty much about that - living like you're dying. because, essentially, you are.

10:04 AM  

Shut up Jenn, realize and realise do not have separate meanings. They are synonyms, of which the S is the English variant, and the Z is the American English variant. I'm afraid that since I'm not American, and using an S is perfectly acceptable, I won't be stopping. :P

10:50 AM  

I agree Jenn.......I'm stuck on the Carpe Diem concept which means in Spanglish "Seize the Day". It scares me to realize the fact that I've lived pretty vividly already and may not have much more to look forward to. Their is always a the fact that you may no longer be on top of the mountain and able to make it back they're and you find yourself realising that you can't get you're self back on the game.

5:15 PM  

What I've been up to. . .
1. About time you wuss!
2. Why? Do you like torture?
3. Great! Paying rent for a place to sleep and stash your shit.
4. Are you jealous? Yes you are. Don't lie.
5. Why is that expensive? You just hold 'em under water for about 5 or ten minutes and it's done.
6. 911: What's your emergency?
Damian: Help! My Mom found out I called you yesterday and she's gonna kill me!
911: Calm down, what's did you say?
Damian: She's locked me in a tiny room and won't let me out. I'm gonna suffocate in here! YYYAAARRR!!!
7. Days off kick ass.
8. James Dean, Marilyn Monroe: Cool! Elvis: Why? Do you hate yourself or something?
9. Ummm... Does that mean you can't have my babies?
10. Yeah! Don't let others control you! Stop doing something just cause everyone else is doing it!... (wait, isn't that still letting them control you, just backwards?)
11. Ouchie!
12. Double Ouchie!
13. Yeah, the douchebag.

Peeves and Nonsense on my mind.....
1. Yeah, groupies suck ass... wait, that's why they're cool. I wish I had groupies!
2. So you're saying that you don't like me?
3. Their so stupid, don't even go they're, that's there's.
4. Umm.. I didn't realise that.
5. What friends?
6. These days? They've always been that way.
7. You can have some of mine.
8. Friends are blessed with me! :p
9. Yeah, and? If I go down I'm taking you down with me!
10. Wouldn't I be under your skin if we were making babies? :) :p
11. No, I don't care.

5:58 PM  

I know you cant delete the anonymous comments. And my repeating caught you contradicting yourself. And I know you can't block my IP, and if you did, I could still find my way in.

2:06 AM  

hmmmmm

7:28 AM  

robyn, i have to ask - is your blog supposed to say 'don't gnaw on my kitty' because you spell it that way, not naw. it's a silent g, honey.

8:49 AM  

I suppose using "your" instead of "you're" and "scrapper" instead of "scraper" constitutes originality too.

This was a very popular post Jenn, and I'd do Rae.

12:41 PM  

TY *blushing* ;)

Yeah Jenn-ROCK ON!!

12:53 PM  

I just wanted to be comment number 32..damn! Hi everyone! :D

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home