Jenn's Reverie

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Cruel Irony. . .

It's been a while since my last post. Right now I don't really feel like typing much. I'll start by saying it's been crazy since my last post. I got into a fight and my ass kicked by APD after. Yup, the police. Two male cops at that. My son already had to miss a day of school because he got sick. Work's been hectic. I can't stand driving my car with that dent. I'm asked to go back to California, which I really want, but there are "buts" and "ifs." I have to get ready for the ball, which I've slacked on. And I need a new comfoter for my bed so I can change my room. What I really want right now are more tattoos or piercings. That would calm me, but I'll have to wait that out. So I've decided to change my hair color all up. Haven't yet, but on Friday. So basically I spend my time bitching like a pansy these past days or couple of weeks. Yeah, that good ol' girl in me, bitch, bitch, bitch. Oh well. Well, I'm here at work so I'll be getting back to that. I'll give more detail on the fight later. As for the title on this blog, it pertains to the ass beating from the cops. I've NEVER had a problem with them until I started working for them. Now if that's not cruel irony, what is? Hi my name is Jenn and I am a victim of police brutality! Haha, I walk around saying that now. I think it's funny. Though I hope karma hits those cops hard and soon.
Anyhow, until next time. . .

Fu** the police! (That's ghetto yeah, but oh well! Maybe I should get a new job? )

posted by Jenn Doll at 12:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home