Jenn's Reverie

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My Comments For You, Here (I'm a lazy dyke)

Katie, I damn wanna see alot of the movies you mentioned. But I never get around to it. Saw "National Treasure" the other night. It was pretty kickass. Not as intense as I thought, but it had alot of fun history stuff. Why Boston asshole? Come to New Mexico! For real, another white girl would be cool. Quit damn walking around your gangster of a neighborhood at 2am! That's not safe for a sexy mama (dyke) such as yourself. It worries me young woman! Oh yeah, and I WAS gonna ask you to be in my wedding, but after that saga with your co-worker I've had a change-of-heart. I'll still invite you though, so don't cry about it. And the Gemini thing. Bitch, it didn't say that. Don't make slap a ho! You're just jealous 'cause you're a cry baby Taurus! Don't go blind either. If you do, however will you be able to read my precious blog? Love you ho. Call me and lemme know what you think of the "Portishead" and other CD's eh. Miss you ho.
Eric, "Ruby Shoe Thursday," "He's not just catatonic, he's disappeared," and "Via Con Dios." Where you at? I'm psychic and will find you, so don't be all trying to hide from me. Well, I won't cry about it. I did get to talk to you over the weekend. Hope you get your truck fixed and it all works out. I need new tires REALLY bad, as you may know. Your truck even wants to be like my car and break. Maybe they're Gemini's too? You like how I take time to leave a comment on most of the pictures you posted huh? "Other" people just don't know how to do like I do! Aww, you're special!
Gabe, you're "Letters At The Bottom Of The Sea" post is kickass. What was your inspiration? I like the "brotherly tats." They turned out sweet. And you'll be telling me soon what "TTC" stands for. For real. I'm gangsta to the core, playa you can't touch me! I'm due for my next ink session anyhow. As for the new year pics, looks like you had a great time, oh conceited one. The pic of you nibbling on your finger is a bit on the seductive side, don't you think? The hair is really different. The style I didn't think would be one that you'd "do." (Harhar, pun intended. I'm cool) I like the gear you're rockin'. All shnazzy 'n shit. I got your message and I tried calling you back, last night, I believe. I didn't leave you a message. I haven't been leaving messages lately, I'm that lazy. Anyhow, give your girl a holla when you get the chance.
Billy Jack, I STILL haven't sent your "stuff." I went the other day to send it, when I sent Katie's and then began a mission. My cell was dead, in which I have your number AND address saved in. I remembered that I had a calling card and used it to call a friend from a freakin' payphone to give me Katie's number to ask her for your number or address. But as my luck was going, she didn't answer. So I contemplated sending her stuff later when I did yours, but seeing how I had been telling her for EVER that I'd send her stuff I went ahead and sent hers. I'm thee absolute biggest procrastinator in the world and it's not good. So, I will get around to sending your stuff. Maybe you'll get it by next Christmas. Are you a vaginatarian? Miss you lots!
Andrew, thanks for helping me with the html knowledge. (You can stop crying now) It was fun chatting with you the other, other night. Dude, slow down on the posting, you're embarrassing Katie and I. And the "Da greet aboot it, Katie and Jenn." That's just not nice. It should say something like, "Jenn is the bestest girly in the whole wide world and Katie stinks." So just copy and paste that and we'll all be fine. I still want to see a damn picture of the hair do. You know, the finished project. All I get is a mullet? Don't be like that! Have you heard from your precious dream girl? And how is she and the baby?
Jay, thanks for getting my back. Being jealous does build character and Bill just doesn't understand. "lets see, at the urging (re: WHINING!!!!! heh) of jenn," don't act crazy. For real. I was NOT whining. I simply said something like, 'hurry up and tell us.' That's more like demanding damnit! And damn Jay, on the same post, your "Lonely As I Am, Together We Cry," you done gave me the chills a FEW times. It sounds like you had an experience. One that included fun, memories, so much more and maybe even a life changing moment. I absoluetly loved reading it. Thanks.
Boko, welcome back. I love the new "piece." It totally reminded me of work. Our damn supervisor always say's that he'll 'get a McDonald's application' when we're complaining. I'm gonna print it and give it to him. I hope your vacation was good even though it seemed short lived!
Jamie, I will be holding down the fort while you're gone. No need to worry. Hope you enjoy your vacation out in California. Take care of "the boys" if you spend time with them. I must admit that I'm jealous that you're out there. I know you're already there, but hope you take lots of pictures to share.
Rae, hope all goes well with your surgery. I'm sure you'll be fine. You're post was fun to read. You're a crazy girl!!
Mishy/Chelle, It was a blast reading about your "possibility that flies have rodeos" theory/story. You're such a dork and that's why I love you!
Michy, I was all excited that you did such a long post. Yay! Even though it'll be the last for a few weeks to a month. Spun is a crazy movie. I had never heard of it 'til I watched it, and I was like whoa! I wanna see Garden State so bad. Lots of people are talking about it. Bring it over and we could watch together. Since we're both lazy dykes. So is Katie, maybe she can join us. Anyhow, it was a fun post and I am thankful. It had the old school michy-many-names-jenn-cracks-up-alot flavor in it. Score!
Dylan, I'm glad you got all the rest of your computer parts, dork. BTW, I love dorks, don't take that personal. Heh, like you care. It's also good to hear that you and Sabrina are still doing great. Keep me posted! (I'm nosey)
Ariel, I'm jealous bitch. You got to see the Northern Lights. (See, Bill, they DO exist!) You should take a picture and post it! That would be oh so kind of you. Oh yeah, and you own a rat? Sweetass. I think mice are cute. Not that I'd want one as a pet, but I never did freak out when I saw a mouse at someone's house. I've never been so fortunate as to see a cute little critter as such running across my kitchen floor. I'm lucky and have got to scream like a silly bitch at a centipede running across the kitchen floor. Ugh, the thought makes me shiver. Boo this desert. And I'm not even commenting on your dreams, you weirdo! Tell JayBug I said hello.
Stell, you were delirious just like me! Woot. Too bad we weren't on the computer, that'd have been fun. Jake is too freakin' cute and I hope he gets better. The look on his face in that picture is adorable and made me "aww" outloud. I have some exciting news for you and know I have mad you proud. I got Mr. Buckley's "Grace" album! After all these years! I STILL haven't had the chance to listen to it. But it's mine and will happen soon. Be proud of me mama! That's also exciting that you get to do all that stuff for that website and forum. I guess we can't all be as smart as Stell. Your "Hatching Of Butterflies" was so freakin' cute! I swear it made me smile! You're adorable.
Patty, I'm a little emotional that you thought I may be from Farmington. That's gayness little Mrs. Patty Duke! (I just thought of a nick name for you, you're gonna be my PaDukes!) I'm in Albuquerque! Where the hell are you? Roswell?! Haha. I bet you're in one of those weirdass incest towns huh? Haha. I love NM, but by the sounds of your "this town sucks," I take it you're in Gallup or something lame of the sort! So tell me where it is you lay you down to rest at nights.
James, my son would love your new template. He IS Spiderman!
So, there you have your comments. It damn took me longer than I thought it would. I could have spent the same amount of time actually commenting in your blogs. Stupid girl. And fyi, I love when you guys mention me in your blogs. I get all excited. Yeah, I have no life, so what?! Bastards. And for a quick update on me. I left work yesterday and had TWO front flat tires, which will leave me over $200 dollars more broke. 7:00pm was a very hard time for me. I'm broke. I applied for the Speicalist (supervisor under supervisor) position after a phone call to the Supervisor from the Lieutenant inquiring on why I hadn't applied made me feel special. I have an interview at 8:30 after I get off at 8. Paul called and sang to me after a long time of no contact. I yelled at him not knowing who it was at first. Oops. He had a baby on December 25th and is moving back here from Roswell. His timing was bad and we didn't get to converse very long. I hope his baby's mother let's him see his child. She's playing the "you can't see the baby" game. Him and I will remain good friends. Damian doesn't want to spend time with Ross. It was Ross's weekend and Damian called the entire time wanting to come home. He just doesn't want to be with him. Ross is a bastard, but what's new?
Did you ever want something that was yours, but you couldn't have it?. . .
Six day's of bliss. . .







posted by Jenn Doll at 2:33 AM

3 Comments:

omg dude i got purple for my name! <333 <--- triple heart madness!! i *heart* purple, yO. maybe cause it's associated with gays and i'm half gay, but 100% gay on the purple luvvins. okay so i had no effing clue you're from albucracky! that's badass but i wish i knew sooner and i wish we were better muchachas sooner because i was going up that way quite often earlier last year. i will go again soon, but i'm not sure when. my car's a piece of shit and i make myself get a rental when i go (better to be safe than sorry, and i know how to get some badass discounts with enterprise!). but yeah one of my friends is the drummer of a psychobilly band up there called 12 step rebels and i've yet to go to one of their shows (long story) so i owe chadley another visit. as soon as they post new tour info, i'mma be all up in that mutha and WE SHOULD HANG OUT, PHOOL!!!! oh and i live in clovass. i mean clovis. (really i meant clovass but it's not spelled that way) what are your freaking chat id's so i can add you to my lists?!?!?! xoxoxoxox

7:37 AM  

I'm number one, I'm number one! If I put a list of blogs on the side of my blog, then you would be number one too, I swear. And if I made a post all about comments, you would be number one there also. I'll try not to go blind just for your sake, but I think my eyes might have a different plan for me. I'm not walking home at 2 am anymore, I am a licsenced driver, remember? No more of that walking shit for moi. You're going to kill me, but I haven't listend to Portishead yet. Please forgive me. I got your message yesterday, and I'm going to call you back after Jeopardy. Later Ma. Love, your future bridesmaid. You know you still want me in your wedding. Or else I'll spread seeeeeeeecrets about you!

1:28 PM  

As for the JBC (Jeff Buckley Community), I do what I can. I've had to learn a lot by trial and a hell of a lot of error.

Don't have to high expectations for Grace, it's a bit of an aquired taste for some. Lover, You Should have... and Eternal Life are my guesses for your faves.

If I stalk David (the hot guy) for long enough, I may eventually *gasp* ask him out. Most likely not though.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home