Saturday, October 29, 2005
Guess who lay in bed and didn't fall asleep 'til 6am? Mmhmm, me again.
Guess who woke up at 6:45am? That'd be me.
Guess who got paged into work at 8am until 12pm? Yup, yours truly.
Guess who got told when she got to work that she'd be staying until 4pm? Right again! ME.
Guess who was pretty pissed off this beautiful Saturday because now all her plans are ruined and she probably won't be able to spend much time with her son because he goes to his other grandma's tonight (which is really supposed to be Sperm Donor's weekend, but that hasn't happened in months, possibly years)? Damn, you're good at this. It is me!
Guess who's gonna party like it's 1999 tonight at two of the three Halloween parties she's supposed to attend? ME! Bring it!
I need a fucking costume. Smile pretty!
If you haven't Frap'd yourself, do it! You don't wanna feel all left out 'n stuff.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Where Are You?
I borrowed the idea from Pikkel Weezel.
*Edit: This is the coolest thing since Audioslave! Yeah right. It is cool though. Thank you guys for participating. It's like a pervert in a porn shop. (Kid in a candy store's kinda played out.)
*Edit, again: Click the red dots and see who's there and what they have to say. Funtimes.
*Edit for the last time!: For some reason, Vavoom and Hulabelly, I'm not showing you guys on there. You don't have to put a picture, but you do have to enter a "shoutout." I dunno, maybe it's having technical difficulties.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
- My boyfriend moved out here from California for me.
- His twin sister and his bestfriend thought we got married 'cause of the 'marriage post.'
- Hi, Wendy! Move to New Mexico!
- My Sergeant caught me dancing to Prince when I was in the NCIC room.
- I didn't get that promotion. But, it's okay. The pressure for me to apply became over-bearing and eventually made me not want to. BUT, I have a new schedule.
- My son was in a car accident. He's okay. THANK GOD. It wasn't big. He was fine until he heard mommy's voice, then he broke down crying.
- My brother thinks he's a baller and got a big plasma TV. Go brother!
- My other brother is trying to make HUGE changes in his life.
- My mom and grandma are doing it up in Laughlin.
- Damon made me a new header. It's sweet!
- Johnny Retail made me a sweet header too.
- Too bad I don't know how to get them into my header yet.
- I finally got my computer at home set up.
- I need a high-speed connection. Dial-up will kill a Hispanic named Jenn.
- I can finally bookmark my favorite blogs and not have to scroll through all the comments in my blog to find you guys.
- Yes, that's the mission I go on to find alot of you guys. I've memorized many blog URL's.
- I'll update my links soon.
- It's 5:16am. I should be tired and sleeping right now. Now that I'm only working 'til 4am and not 8am.
- Naturally, I'm not. . .
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Null & Void
Jolly! Joyful! Joyous! Jubilant!
I GOT MARRIED!!!!
It's true. We pulled an Ashton and Demi and got married in a hush-hush ceremony on Saturday. Only my family and a handful of friends were there. It was a beautiful ceremony for the small amount of time we had to pull it together. I couldn't wear white because, well you know, but my dress was beautiful. I couldn't be happier right now, even if the Sox did win the World Series (sorry Katie).
Other than that, not much went on last week. A little of this, a little of that, you know the story. I just heard 30 Seconds to Mars is touring with Audioslave. How fuckin' cool is that?! Too bad they're not coming near me, but a girl can dream. Might be a nice honeymoon, hint hint, to go to Chicago to see them and the fabulous Katie. Even though when I told her she said she didn't care. What a hater.
Anyways, who's excited for Halloween? This year Damian is making me promise I'll dress up when I take him trick or treating. I tried to bribe him with something else, but he's very adamant about it. He'll be going as Spiderman, of course, and I've decided to as this. It was either that or the Viking, but I finally ordered it yesterday. Damian thinks I'm lame, I think he's getting to that stage, but I think it looks cool. What now motherfuckers?
I'm dead tired and this slow night at work is not helping matters. Anyone got any uppers?
Tuesday, October 04, 2005